Faxes!!

Read this somewhere and I cracked up so hard..

When someone sends you junk faxes, here's what you do as a comeback..

Tape several sheets of black construction paper, and then feed it through, and then tape the ends, so it creates a loop.. then you fax it to them, and it will go on and on and on, and the person that you faxed it to will have all their paper run out and not to mention all the ink

---------DISCLAIMER---------

I am not responsible if you really do it!

---------DISCLAIMER---------

I would be laughing so hard if someone actually did it.. if you do, take some pics!

I could also think of a few places I'd personally like to fax...Microsoft...Compaq...Gateway....lol...:D

Originally posted by The Burning Rom

I would be laughing so hard if someone actually did it.. if you do, take some pics!

Take pictures of what? The fax machine? The construction paper? The perpetrator giggling as he/she taps in the fax number? The angst on the face of the person receiving it? (That last one may be hard to arrange)

i've actually sent their junk faxes back to the compaines....

but then i heard that those companeis don't even have fax machines.....

it's all done by a computer

so when u send out a fax to them....it jus sends it to a computer......

n' the recipient hasto jus click delete!!.....

sorry i had 2 burst ur bubble!!

A favorite with me roomates and I is the return envelope that comes with junk mail [credit card offers, etc..]. We like to stick all kinds of random stuff inside and then send them. When we first started we just switched the applications [so mastercard would go to discover, etc..] but we have graduated to the likes of banana peels and flour. :D