Google meets GMail Drive shell extension!

Google meets GMail Drive shell extension!

Google must make this piece of software legal.

Or maybe create an own version of this tool.

People can pop there own stuff on their gmail account.

Like a harddrive. Microsoft will don't like this idea.

what do you think will this tool have a future.

maybe in the plans of google....

584765893[/snapback]

i don't this tool have a future,

is not that good to use gmail as an hdisk,

storing files on a server that we are not familiar with give me uncomfortable feeling, you may not fully control....

i don't this tool have a future,

is not that good to use gmail as an hdisk,

storing files on a server that we are not familiar with give me uncomfortable feeling, you may not fully control....

584885265[/snapback]

:huh:

At the end of the day its an EMAIL service, Not a personal file server. Honestly. Use it as e mail like it was intended.

584885285[/snapback]

actualy, i like yahoo mail more than hotmail or gmail

not only because its stability, also acceptability

i say acceptability, i mean many websites refuse to accept hotmail or msn when we register as their member

beside, i found that, sometimes hotmail'll take one or two days to receive an email!!

look, if you dont like it, then dont use it. no reason to hate on people who are trying to get a little more functionality out of their web based email. damn.

look, if you dont like it, then dont use it.  no reason to hate on people who are trying to get a little more functionality out of their web based email.  damn.

584885423[/snapback]

calm down, man

i did not hate people trying to get more functionality out of thir wbem,

i just expressed my opinion

I find the tool very usefull myself.. i just dont like the idea of the 10mb upload limit.. it would be nice for it to be higher (lets say 50mb or something) but not as high as people sending LARGE programs, etc over gmail.

Personally iv been saying the same thing, i knew this was going to happen with gmail, people were going to look at that 1gb of free space and take advantage of it cause really who needs 1gb for email when the typical user just deletes old messages. If people kept all the emails they had ever gotten and at the size of a typical email, you could have messages a couple years old, and who really keeps email that old.

I find gmail a very good service but at a gig?.. c'mon you had to have seen this coming really. People developing ways to exploit it, im surprised the guys at google have let it go this far.

• 1 month later...
jah natuurlijk het is zo makkelijk en handig te gebruiken

google moet er wat mee gaan doen:D

584765896[/snapback]

Translation from Dutch to English:

Yes of course, it's very easy to use and useful as well.

Google should do something with it :D

And next time English here please... :yes: