Three Years

OMG! Is there some hidden forum I don't know of where all neowinians can get girlfriends?

lol j/k

anyways, 3 years, that's a long time... :o which makes you one of the "old guys" I guess, so that's cool. Let's hope for many more years to come :)

Damn only just saw this Tox,

Nice going man, great work you do here, great guy to talk to over msn too when we actually do.

This one, and many more on me! :D

:beer: :beer: :beer:

I only just saw this!

Congratulations Tox.. The pleasure is all mine, you are a very important aspect to this community and what you've got out of it makes it much more than I ever hoped it could be.

Respect.

October 22 2001 I signed up for this one dumb website... Neowin. Well, It has changed my life. :p

I am now a coder at this place that I love. I met my wonderful girlfriend here. And most of all, I get to do my part to try and help make the Neowin experience better for you.

October 22 marks my third year anniversay here at Neowin. I just wanted to thank all of you for making this place such an enjoyable place to be.

I hope that I can share many more years with the people at this place. It has been fun but it will only get more fun. I cannot wait until we can really make Neowin explode.

Cheers to you all. Now give me presents.

584783267[/snapback]

ASK ME IF I CARE!!!!

You know I do! :blush: :wub: :hug: