CelsiusDesign Sig Request Thread

Question

CelsiusDesign Sig Request Thread

As this is becoming larger and larger and too difficult for me to accomplish by my self, I have decided to let this go into my companies hands and having all the work that is done here, turned into a massive Sig portfolio.

Now, the sigs are still being done by me, but I have my Co-Partner, and Co-Founder of CelsiusDesign, [Rob.Baker], helping me out. He is a brilliant haha :p coder, and also has some simplicity skills that I cannot currently match. Now that we have that said, lets get down to buisiness.

Everyone who has asked for a Signature, and is not finished, needs to re-ask.

Here is the current setup to ask with :

Simplicity : Minimalistic or Complex

Basic Color Range :

Text if Wanted :

Any Other Comments :

IMPORTANT: To keep our buisiness to a maximum, it would be highly appreciated if you could insert this line of code directly under or above the CelciusDesign Signature that is made for you.

[font=arial][size=1][b]sig by [url=http://will1394.deviantart.com/]CelciusDesign[/url][/b][/size][/font]

Once your signature is completed, you will recieve a PM with URL's to the hosted file, and instructions on how to host on your OWN account. Sigs and Avitars will be deleted from the server 2 days (48 hours) after completion.

Current Signature Order (as of 11-8-04 @ 16:46 EST):

med-x

derek

xero_cool

thewitepony

psyph3rium

gambitadsl

AgEnTsMiTh

Fog Dogg

intoksicated

DR_K13

finality

ninjakarl

azPNG

timsweb

shihchiun

Dennis

Digitalfox (formerly Inspire)

TmasterT

Nvidiafreak

Rob2687

Eastwood

mkol

mystic-shadow

Eisbaer

Ryan92

[fOol]

CrowaX

XxRebelSeanxX

jerry

sumeet

Circaflex

Blax

Staind

TrickFinlay2

If you were on the list and are currently not, you need to reask and will be put at the end of the list.

KEY:

is in line for a sig

is next up for a sig / sig in progress

has had their sig made

We are just a wee-bit behind schedule guys.Will is sick, but dont worry, your sigs will be given to you.

-baker

hey, im starting to get better. i made fog dogg's sig, and might be able to make a couple more tonight. however, it's gonna be slower with me being sick and having a lot of makeup work.

for now on when you say what text you want, please underline the text that you want to show up. also be as specific as possible for everything - text, colors, and comments.

List updated.

.will

Edited by .will

text: Manish K

not sure what you want with the text there.

NOTE: Please be as specific with text as you can. Also, as I said before, please underline what actual text you want written

584798181[/snapback]

Simplicity : Doesnt matter

Basic Color Range : Blue/Green

Text if Wanted : My nick.

Any Other Comments : I'm a hardware nut (Intel Fanboy ;) ). And if you must do animations, try keep it a little as possible.

edit: oh yeah..and Im really liking those tranparent border things that everyones got...

584797867[/snapback]

Text if Wanted : Rob2687

"celcius" is spelled with an "s"...

celsius...

just giving you the heads up

cheers, good luck with the whole sig factory thing

a-logic

584798325[/snapback]

CelciusDesign has been in concept for about 6 months now. We are a Web Design company. We know how to spell Celsius.. Celcius is unique, means something else between me and [Rob.Baker]

intoksicated re-asking...

Simplicity : Minimalistic or Complex (doesn't matter)

Basic Color Range : kindda like the image i have for my sig now

Text if Wanted : just my nick... intoksicated (if you want you can put your name and url there in some corner)

Any Other Comments : i really like my ace of spades... if you can use that into the new sig... that would be very nice... or if you want you can just use the biohazard sign... totally up to you guys... you can give my sig and avatar a totally extreme makeover. if you're going to use the ace of spades... can you add "all in". if biohazard... "caution".

thanks guys...

i've seen your work with other sigs and they are simply amazing...

584795838[/snapback]

can't edit my post... so i'm quoting...

just following your new rule:

====Simplicity : Minimalistic or Complex (doesn't matter)

====Basic Color Range : kindda like the image i have for my sig now

====Text if Wanted : just my nick... intoksicated (if you want you can put your name and url there in some corner) more details at the bottom

====Any Other Comments : i really like my ace of spades... if you can use that into the new sig... that would be very nice... or if you want you can just use the biohazard sign... totally up to you guys... you can give my sig and avatar a totally extreme makeover. if you're going to use the ace of spades... you can put "intoksicated i'm all in"(intoksicated separate from i'm all in - it's not a phrase). if biohazard... "intoksicated caution" again, intoksicated separate from caution.

sorry for being detailed. but i hope that clears everything up... have fun...

thanks guys...

ok since I can't make my own I'll ask you guys since you seem to be doing a good job:

Simplicity : Minimalistic

Basic Color Range : Darker blues/blacks maybe throw in a white

Text if Wanted : Mystic

Any Other Comments : When I said minimalistic above, I mean: Something like Mystic in the center in a whispy (a dark and kind of mysterious type of font or something similar), and I was thinking in the back, something like blue flames or something to complement the font/ Mystic title in the center. I was thinking for size maybe around 115 X 300 (If all possible don't make it a lot taller). Thanks for your services.

Edited by mystic-shadow

Hey, I guess I dropped off the list for one reason or another. But I would really like you to take a shot at this:

- different shades of blue for background

- size about 400x150

- picture of a polar bear

- text: Eisbaer

- i like the outline to be similar to what agentsmith's sig looks like :)

Really admire your work so far .will - i wish i had just a tiny slice of that graphical talent !!

sorry for the wrong order. my mistake.

if you believe you are in the wrong order, please pm me and we'll sort it out from there ;)

also: thanks for the spelling change. we thought up celsius at 2:30 am a couple months back :laugh:. im in the process of convincing baker that spelling things wrong isnt cool (linkin park, korn, etc :whistle:)

-will

Simplicity: Complex

Text: Ryan

Color: Various of Shades of Blue & and if possible faint gray lines running across the background of the sig

Outline: Like Agent Smith's Sig :p

Picture: Picture From Halo [something like the one in my avatar]

Size: Something around 400*97

Thanks Soo Much. (Y)

sorry for the wrong order. my mistake.

if you believe you are in the wrong order, please pm me and we'll sort it out from there ;)-will

584800553[/snapback]

order is wrong i should be next... :devil:

lol [Rob.Baker] do you even have to ask? I'm pretty sure he is just joking on the account of his devil icon :D. Ok [Rob.Baker] I hope it is still ok if I dont have Mystic underlined in my request because I just know read your annoucement about having to put your text underlined?

Edited by mystic-shadow

Rob but I think the putting the underline under Mystic was the only thing I needed to change, so I don't really need to re ask.

584803407[/snapback]

Ok :)

AgentSmiths is being worked on currently guys..

The sigs will slow down during the week, and speed up on the weekends due to school.

Here is the current plan for this week :

Today : Today is a break day for us/CelsiusDesign Website Work

Tomarrow : AgEnTsMiTh, Fog Dogg

Wednesday : intoksicated, DR_K13

Thursday : finality, ninjakarl

Friday : azPNG, timsweb

Saturday : shihchiun, Dennis, Inspire, TmasterT

Sunday : Nvidiafreak, Rob2687, Eastwood

Monday : mkol, mystic-shadow