CelsiusDesign Sig Request Thread

Question

CelsiusDesign Sig Request Thread

As this is becoming larger and larger and too difficult for me to accomplish by my self, I have decided to let this go into my companies hands and having all the work that is done here, turned into a massive Sig portfolio.

Now, the sigs are still being done by me, but I have my Co-Partner, and Co-Founder of CelsiusDesign, [Rob.Baker], helping me out. He is a brilliant haha :p coder, and also has some simplicity skills that I cannot currently match. Now that we have that said, lets get down to buisiness.

Everyone who has asked for a Signature, and is not finished, needs to re-ask.

Here is the current setup to ask with :

Simplicity : Minimalistic or Complex

Basic Color Range :

Text if Wanted :

Any Other Comments :

IMPORTANT: To keep our buisiness to a maximum, it would be highly appreciated if you could insert this line of code directly under or above the CelciusDesign Signature that is made for you.

[font=arial][size=1][b]sig by [url=http://will1394.deviantart.com/]CelciusDesign[/url][/b][/size][/font]

Once your signature is completed, you will recieve a PM with URL's to the hosted file, and instructions on how to host on your OWN account. Sigs and Avitars will be deleted from the server 2 days (48 hours) after completion.

Current Signature Order (as of 11-8-04 @ 16:46 EST):

med-x

derek

xero_cool

thewitepony

psyph3rium

gambitadsl

AgEnTsMiTh

Fog Dogg

intoksicated

DR_K13

finality

ninjakarl

azPNG

timsweb

shihchiun

Dennis

Digitalfox (formerly Inspire)

TmasterT

Nvidiafreak

Rob2687

Eastwood

mkol

mystic-shadow

Eisbaer

Ryan92

[fOol]

CrowaX

XxRebelSeanxX

jerry

sumeet

Circaflex

Blax

Staind

TrickFinlay2

If you were on the list and are currently not, you need to reask and will be put at the end of the list.

KEY:

is in line for a sig

is next up for a sig / sig in progress

has had their sig made

We are just a wee-bit behind schedule guys.Will is sick, but dont worry, your sigs will be given to you.

-baker

hey, im starting to get better. i made fog dogg's sig, and might be able to make a couple more tonight. however, it's gonna be slower with me being sick and having a lot of makeup work.

for now on when you say what text you want, please underline the text that you want to show up. also be as specific as possible for everything - text, colors, and comments.

List updated.

.will

Edited by .will

i am not being mean or anything man

but,

Filter > Render Clouds

Nvidia Sign

and Some Text and animation :|

584836394[/snapback]

youre not trying to be mean? well im not being mean, but i think you're an ######. oh and id like to see you do a vector like the on in my sig, buddy.

youre not trying to be mean? well im not being mean, but i think you're an ######. oh and id like to see you do a vector like the on in my sig, buddy.

584838627[/snapback]

iam not an ######

iam stating my opinion

you cant handle it.

oh and that vector blows

i wont even get into that..

now that this is over. you can go back to making sigs for people

can we request avatars too?  :unsure:

584836214[/snapback]

sure

Sorry, but how long before my request would be fullfilled? Im not good at threads like these :)?

584838736[/snapback]

might be a while my friend. i'll update the list when i finish the people on it.

iam not an ######

iam stating my opinion

you cant handle it.

oh and that vector blows

i wont even get into that..

now that this is over. you can go back to making sigs for people

584838850[/snapback]

you're right. i can't handle people like you criticising others' work when they're just trying to help some people out. thanks for the positive comment on my work. id like to see what you were doing when you were in 9th grade :rolleyes:.

you're right. i can't handle people like you criticising others' work when they're just trying to help some people out. thanks for the positive comment on my work. id like to see what you were doing when you were in 9th grade :rolleyes:.

584838869[/snapback]

iam 9th as well.

its not criticising your work, iam telling you why i dont like it.. you wouldnt have liked it if i just said, it sucks.. thats why i say why..

iam 9th as well.

its not criticising your work, iam telling you why i dont like it.. you wouldnt have liked it if i just said, it sucks.. thats why i say why..

584838946[/snapback]

Well.. Lets see some of your work. You ain't done nothing here on Neowin.Net yet but troll.. So comeon big guy.. Lets see it?

Fakhir.jpg

explosion.jpg

lifestream.jpg

rayoflight.jpg

as in sigs?

heres a few old ones

584837341[/snapback]

OK... For the first one.. I did a image search on Fakhir, and I got the same exact picture minus the filter that you put on it. Please leave this thread. :sleep: :rolleyes:

Lets not flame this thread, there maybe some problems with this method, yeah, but leave them too it. Guys, pop over to Neorequest now and then and give a hand! :)

i use no filters

unlike someone

*clouds*

hm

the background is made by me and i just added the pic on top of it.

and cut out the rest of the image that i didnt want

i use no filters

unlike someone

*clouds*

hm

584839536[/snapback]

nm

i use no filters

unlike someone

*clouds*

hm

584839536[/snapback]

Seriously buddy, If you have nothing to contribute to this thread then leave. You already got someone in trouble.

who did i get into trouble

tell me that, i just want to know. maybe apologize

then ill leave

584839700[/snapback]

if you want to criticise my work email me

will1394@gmail.com

theres my personal email. tell me whatever, but this thread is for signature/avatar requests.

oh and i got in trouble. yeah it was my fault. however it would be appreciated if you would only post in this thread if you want a signature.

Wow, it saddens me to see this type of posts in a thread that is about people trying to help other people out, for free, and so far it appears that the people who have received sigs and avatars were pretty happy about them. I think that is what counts ...

In addition, I must have missed where it says in the thread title that this thread is about posting your opinion on the sigs/avatars made available ;)

I hope, @ .will and rob.baker, that you guys don't get discouraged by these posts. You guys have an awesome and commendable thing going here ... keep up the good work :)

And thanks again and in advance for volunteering your time and effort.