[Release] Longhorn Alternative GuiKit

[release] Longhorn Alternative GuiKit - Version 1.5 Light & Dark

http://www.aero-soft.com/board/showthread.php?t=1007

:D

the Dark theme owns guys, this is pretty much what i have been waiting for since stefanka....though he dropped off the face of the earth (ooops...i mean neowin)

:::W-X has been talking to me...i think hes now developing a new theme because of this...kinda ****es me off, but oh well...he keeps explaining to me why his theme isnt as good as this one...but hey, thats just my opinion...im sorry if i like it more than your Aero dude...but this is the theme ive been waiting for ...heres a SS of it guys

NOTICE: this is JUST the theme, i havent added their icons, y'z toolbar, y'z dock stuff yet...but i will when i get back from my AE final...which im about to leave for ,later

post-19111-1102449134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meshuggah

Dont think its been posted(didnt really look too hard, sorry)

You dont need to use Yz Toolbar for the explorer icons(I personally think Yz Toolbar is crap)

You can import the zip file using StyleXP if you have it

post-77438-1102902129_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the double post but the damn thing says I dont have permission to "Edit" my own post...

I knew I seen this sorta theme before. The light one had me wondering but its exactly like the StyleXP "Phenom Red". Once Id opened up "Start--> All Programs", and seen it was the same :rofl: