Boston Red Sox Win!

woptey freakn doo...only thing i like about them is the big # of Dominicans on the team...other than that...i have no thrills over them winning...

584819543[/snapback]

HAHAHA

All of baseball (besides those sniveling Yankee brats) are with Boston right now.

CONGRATS SOX from a gracious Mets fan.

584819625[/snapback]

YESSAH, METS!

YANKEES ARE THE AL EAST DIVISION CHAMPS

BOSOX 04!!!!!

The Cards' base-running is pathetic, at best.

584813242[/snapback]

It was damn near perfect all year. It's like all of a sudden the Cards became the 2004 Diamondbacks just in time for the World Series :x

All of baseball (besides those sniveling Yankee brats) are with Boston right now.

CONGRATS SOX from a gracious Mets fan.

584819625[/snapback]

Actually, I would put money on the fact that most people living in St. Louis, Missouri are not with Boston right now. ;)

Also, you'd be surprised how many people even from New York are happy for the Red Sox. Shoot, after doing that to the Yankees, I hope they win the World Series! Anything less would be a waste!

awesome, wish more people here cared, there are a few red sox fans around, but not much. thats gotta be an awesome feeling for all you real red sox fans that have waited your whole lives, i cant even imagine. enjoy it. congrats red sox.

World Series Wins:

NY Yankees: 26

Boston: 6

Nuff said.

Yankees are still your daddy.

584819882[/snapback]

haha, I knew some Yankee dick was going to say something like that... Face it, everyone hates your evil empire that doesnt live in NY ;)

:o OMG....baseball as we know it will never be the same :o

the cubbies HAVE to be next

584819353[/snapback]

naw the [white]sox are up next. the cubs can suck my @ss till then

haha, I knew some Yankee dick was going to say something like that... Face it, everyone hates your evil empire that doesnt live in NY ;)

584820348[/snapback]

Out of jealousy, yes. haha... not saying it's not a valid reason, though ;)

(I'm not a Yankess fan, just stating the truth.)

World Series Wins:

Nuff said.

584819882[/snapback]

Every Red Sox fan I have ever talked to said they would be happy to just win one. Winning it over the Yankees, the way they won it makes it so much sweeter.

Four generations of Sox fans finally can sleep happily in October. Now back to celebrating!!!

World Series Wins:

Nuff said.

584819882[/snapback]

I love people that say this kind of crap. when the Pats won everyone said the same things and then they won again LOL now look at them 21-0

Sox's have always been a good team and now they are great. Last year it should have happend but this year it did. It was bound to happen with this team :)

Yanks did a great job and I am not a fool to not give them credit but sh*t happens. Look at last year with the Yanks and Florida M.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I am 51 and been waiting a long time and now they have done it, what a great feeling. Red Soxs World Champs I just can't get used to hearing that. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D