• Sprite
    • Mountain Dew
    • Root Beer
    • Cream Soda
    • Vanilla Coca Cola
    • Diet Dr. Pepper
    • Diet Coca Cola
    • Other (please post below)

What is the WORST kind of soda? Not the best ub3r 13373st kind but the crappiest, fugliest, worst tasting piece of junk soda you have ever had in your entire life? :unsure:

For me it would have to be Sprite out of the above choices. But then again I like almost all kinds of soda so it's hard to choose. Lemon soda is probably my #1 least favorite though. :x :no:

At Epcot in Disney World they have this Coke thing where you can taste different sodas from around the world. There is this one called Beverly, and it is the rankest thing I have ever tasted in my life. I hated it so much that I tricked my wife and brother into tasting it just so I wouldn't be alone....

the weird kind of pepsi and sprite tastes, I love the original once but all the special once are horrible! Like pepsi cherry... I have never tried something as discusting as that one....

diet, yuck! no sugar and no caffeine means no taste.

edit: i can only get coke, pepsi, 7up and sprite here. no dr.pepper, no root beer (yummmy!)

Anything diet

584821767[/snapback]

Agreed. That disgusting after taste is what kills me.

Besides diet, I have to say- Sprite Remix, or Mountain Dew Code Red. (Although Mountian Dew- LiveWire was good).

this really really crappy italian stuff, the can looks like a beer label, and the stuff says its like sparkling fruit soda. but its so grosse. :x