• Sprite
    • Mountain Dew
    • Root Beer
    • Cream Soda
    • Vanilla Coca Cola
    • Diet Dr. Pepper
    • Diet Coca Cola
    • Other (please post below)

oh wait!!! another one is coming to my mind....

yes......YES.....im getting a clear reading now......

*rubs balls* mountain dew baja blast DOES infact suck my rectum

tried it once at taco belll and got one of those promotional cups. took a sip and then decided to make a 3 pointer right into the trash can *the crowd goes wild*

Anything non-diet.  Get this, sugar is poison.  Sugar rots your teeth, strains your pancreas, and upsets your entire body chemistry.  It is an artificial, man-made substance.  Over time you will get diabetes and it will kill you.

584822762[/snapback]

if sugar is an artificial man-made substance, than so is everything else

read up on your facts homie

http://www.sucrose.com/learn.html

Sugar (sucrose) does not exist in nature. It must be made by stripping the "kernel" off of the sugar cane plant. Whether you dispute this or not you cannot dispute the fact that sugar is harmful to the human body.

Vanilla Coke is discusting, I can't believe Coke are pushing it more than Cherry Coke (which is delicious I might add!)

Ben :)

584822214[/snapback]

pfff vanilla coke is awesome when ice cold. cherry coke is horrible :p

Anything non-diet. Get this, sugar is poison. Sugar rots your teeth, strains your pancreas, and upsets your entire body chemistry. It is an artificial, man-made substance. Over time you will get diabetes and it will kill you.

yes, but *Artificial* DIET sweetners are most likely even worth. sugar is natural - it can be easily extacted from beets. nutra sweet has horror health stories and other sweetners can too.

Rolla Cola - That stuff is vile. No wonder my mum used to buy it though at 8 bottles for like a quid Jesus Christ women I could not taste for an hour after drinking a sip of that stuff it was so bad. Wouldn't clean my gutters out with the stuff.

I work at taco bell actually, I must say mountain dew baja blast is disgusting by itself, however its pretty good when mixed with rootbeer, not kidding, it really is pretty good.

However I despise Moxie that stuff is grose beyond belief.

If you're ever in Atlanta, visit the "World of Coca-Cola". At the end, you get to taste sodas from all around the world. Yes, Beverly, is absolutely foul! :x

And by the way, you are all wrong! Pepsi Blue is not only the greatest soda ever created, but also the greatest creation in history! :yes:

Vanilla Coke is discusting, I can't believe Coke are pushing it more than Cherry Coke (which is delicious I might add!)

Ben :)

584822214[/snapback]

Both of these brands of Coke are disgusting.

Dr Pepper is wrong on so many levels

Lucky we dont see it in many shops here in Australia

The best would have to be Vanilla Coke, Lift and Llime Fanta

About a week ago, I opened a can of Pepsi and drank it and it tasted as if someone ****ed in it. I will not drink Pepsi ever again. Since then I've had to resort to drinking 7-up since it's about the only other soda I liked as much as Pepsi.

But lucky me, I bought two 12 packs of 7-up (the ones with the Grammy promotion thing) and I won a free T-shirt with both codes. That's 2 free shirts for me! And the boxes say the odds are like 1:4700!