Man married wrong twin

Man married wrong twin

A Romanian man is demanding a divorce after finding out he married the twin sister of the woman he fell in love with.

Vladut R, from Constanta, lived for three years with his wife Monica but says he couldn't go on with the "ordeal" because he loved her sister.

The man met the "love of his life" - Elena - a few years ago during a trip to France, reports the Cuget Liber newspaper.

They were to meet up again back in Romania but the woman decided not to stay in touch after she suffered an accident and needed time to recover.

Meanwhile, Vladut met his lover's twin sister, Monica, at the seaside and thought it was the girl of his dreams.

She accepted his marriage proposal, not telling him the truth about her sister.

Now the couple, who are both dentists, have agreed about to divorce so the man can be back together with the right sister.

source: ananova.com

Now how on earth do you make a mistake like that!

584828775[/snapback]

thats what i want to know, if you love someone so much you're marrying you should be able to tell them apart from a twin...you'd think they'd act different. :o

how do you pretend to be your sister for 3 years? how does the other sister not say anything about this? how does the family of the two girls not say anything? wtf? WTF?! WTF?!

Now how on earth do you make a mistake like that!

584828775[/snapback]

The man met the "love of his life" - Elena - a few years ago during a trip to France, reports the Cuget Liber newspaper.

They were to meet up again back in Romania but the woman decided not to stay in touch after she suffered an accident and needed time to recover.

Meanwhile, Vladut met his lover's twin sister, Monica, at the seaside and thought it was the girl of his dreams.

It says that he met her on a trip, so they probably didn't spend alot of time together. Some time passed and then he met the twin, thinking it was the same person. Doesn't sound too far fetched to me. Even the same person can act differently after some time passes.

Kinda sounds like a story from the bible.. doesnt it? :/

584829261[/snapback]

which one?

I think the man should take both..hahaha :laugh:

Isn't that the plot of a movie?

Kinda sounds like a story from the bible.. doesnt it? :/

584829261[/snapback]

what? bull****?

*runs for cover*

Note: This was intended to be a joke, and although I do not believe what the bible says is true, this post was in no way intended to be offensive