[VS] Luna Element

If you want a shellstyle, just copy the one from the Luna folder and place it in the Luna Elements folder where the visual style resides.  That's what I did. 

By the way...very nice work.  :yes:

584836758[/snapback]

Nice tip, thanks. :)

Well I didn't like a few things mainly the start button and the lack of shellstyle so I made a quick edit.

mod2.jpg

584835021[/snapback]

I don't like that startup button.

I prefer the original one. :)

I don't like that startup button.

I prefer the original one. :)

584837614[/snapback]

I didn't like it either so I won't change it. Though there will be a new one in the compact version.

This is an awesome theme! I know it'll be sticking with me for a while. :yes:

I've been looking for a theme that I like for so long... and this is definately it! :)

I can't wait for the next release. :D

where can i download the updated one ?

584837869[/snapback]

You can't. One, it's not updated - it's another user's mod of this mod of Luna. Second, they can't release it because the author of the original mod doesn't want any mods of his mod (LMAO! What a tongue full! :laugh:) released right now. :)

Let me say right up front - I hate the look of MS's Luna and will never touch it.

But this...this is an amazing theme. It's perfect in just about every way, thick taskbar and all. It even imported perfectly into WindowBlinds, but I have one request: Can you make a nice shellstyle to go with it? The default Luna one looks kinda crummy...maybe make one with that nice shade of green on the Start button? Aside from that, I love it. (Y)

WHile i actually like this mod somewhat, from a technical standpoint its not as good as the original Luna as basically all that has been done is the replacing of Luna's more complicated and modular beveling and gradients with simple vertical gradients. Id like to see more people using something more than basic image editing.

WHile i actually like this mod somewhat, from a technical standpoint its not as good as the original Luna as basically all that has been done is the replacing of Luna's more complicated and modular beveling and gradients with simple vertical gradients. Id like to see more people using something more than basic image editing.

584838572[/snapback]

How come you didn't make this theme then if it is so simple? It's more to it than gradients. :crazy:

How come you didn't make this theme then if it is so simple? It's more to it than gradients. :crazy:

584838648[/snapback]

Don't mind him em3, he is just bitter cause his themes suck ass.

Trust me when I say this is one of the best themes ever made.

One suggestion: why don't you make a versione with a reverse starbutton + taskbar for the ones who like to keep the taskbar at the top of the screen? As for now, it doesn't look so good that way... ;)

One suggestion: why don't you make a versione with a reverse starbutton + taskbar for the ones who like to keep the taskbar at the top of the screen? As for now, it doesn't look so good that way... ;)

584838801[/snapback]

I'm aware of it. I'll try and fix it. :)