MSN Messenger 7.0.0332 Bugs?

Well, its worth installing MSN Messenger 7 Beta ... cause Patchou is willing to make a Messenger Plus 3.4 beta version!

Woohoo! Two great programs (MSN Messenger 7 beta + Messenger Plus 3.4 beta) = superb! :D

584842931[/snapback]

Plus sucks bigtime.... :crazy:

you dont want add stuff you still get it...

Man ... I'm still getting the "Illegal Character" errors. And what's worse ... its happenning on the conversations I'm having with this *special* girl.

ARGGH ....

I don't know about any bugs but that Nudge feature could get really annoying, they should have a way to turn that off for each person or warn them or something.

Jesus. You do realize that you can turn it off.

Click on your name, Personal Settings, Messages, untick "Allow people to send me Nudges"

There ya go ... ;)

Once a day I'm signed out automaticly and when I try to sign in it asks me to enter a code again and again :angry:

I enabled "remember me automaticaly" on MSN by the way.

@cjphilogelos, ahh ... I see where your're coming from. I don't think you can do that. Correct me if I'm wrong

@NG_Nugma, enter a code? Can you provide a screenshot?

Did reinstalling Messenger 7 work?

okay, try this. change your name, and then at the top of your contact list your name should appear (this might just be my MSN though) then try and add yourself to another group, and MSN crashes.

• 2 weeks later...

I notice there is still a bug when a contact's status is set to busy or away and you are set to busy. The message "Your status is set to Busy" is in middle of "Contact name" and "is set to...."