[NCAA Football] Bad day for Florida!

congrats to greene, and timmy chang. to big records that fell this weekend. georgia is going to have a tough time this weekend, as i think auburn is playing like the #1 team in the nation.

congrats to greene, and timmy chang.  to big records that fell this weekend.  georgia is going to have a tough time this weekend, as i think auburn is playing like the #1 team in the nation.

584885452[/snapback]

I can't argue much with that one. I have a feeling I am gogin to have to drink a lot of beer in order to focus my mojo against Auburn. It requires a LOT of beer, you know? That and chicken wings.

No, we are still down - as we have the same SEC record, but lost to TN.  We need TN ot lose to a SEC team, but there are really none left.

584885216[/snapback]

oh yeah, was counting TN's loss as an SEC loss for some reason.. nevermind

oh yeah, was counting TN's loss as an SEC loss for some reason.. nevermind

584888810[/snapback]

What really sucks is that nationally we are a better team, but won't be going to our conference championship game! :pinch:

Damn you Volunteers, damn yooooooou! (shaking my fist to the heavens)

What really sucks is that nationally we are a better team, but won't be going to our conference championship game!  :pinch:

Damn you Volunteers, damn yooooooou! (shaking my fist to the heavens)

584891038[/snapback]

sorry man =\.. hey at least the falcons are winning

To hell with Georgia!

-- sorry, I'm a tech student, I couldn't resist ;)

584891476[/snapback]

Tech doesn't stand a snowbals chance in Haiti agianst us this year, sorry... :D

sorry man =\.. hey at least the falcons are winning

584891470[/snapback]

Yeah, that's true. I see with their remaining schedule (TB, NO, and CAR comprising something like 5-6 of their remaining games) we could very well end the season with only a few loses. How messed up would that be?

I like Georgia's chances this weekend. Remember... Auburn has Tubberville. That right there should give you hope.

Ha! 34-10 in your own backyard!! Kick 'em in the vols!! ...friggin hillbillies. :rolleyes:

Dude take the win and act like you have been there before. Don't act like a Bama fan and start the namecalling.

---------------------------------------------------------

Auburn took a big step forward today and looked good doing it. They are gonna be hard to beat it looks like. Bama will probably play tough but they don't have enough to win the game. Obviously it would be tough enough for the Vols to win in the SECC WITH our starting QB, but with a 3rd stringer starting we would need a lot of help to keep it close.

I guess the big question left is can Auburn move up to #2 in the BCS?