Slate Refresh

Andylogo would you please shut the hell up?, its really annoying for the authors, that work for FREE to see people like you throwing **** to their work, if you dont like it, make a better one or just SHUT THE HELL UP... damn, i really hate all the people who disrespect in that way other peoples work...

Anyways, Windows X, nice theme :), looks pretty nice, congrats, keep up the good work

Thank you, TheWinter. Ignore that loser. He hates me because I claimed him about ripping and there's nothing we can do to turn him back to normal person.

hi windowsx another great theme i too a fan of all your works... tnx for all the effort you are giving .. keep up the good work

What i miss is a revolutionary theme. They look all the same today. Everyone creates his own personal slate or aero style. We need something new.

584846794[/snapback]

Never a damn truer word spoken. Personally, I've grown sick to death of Longhorn already and Jesus, if I see another Mac skin I'm going to vomit.

Hands up any skinner with just a fluid ounce of originality in their blood. (That doesn't include just ripping, whoops, "porting" the skins from the genuinely creative artists.)

Seems to me that too many people are calling themselves "skinners" today without any real justification to the name whatsoever.

So I ask you, stop with the rips, ports, emulations, whatever else you want to call them and actually think for yourselves for once. It's hard to judge the skills of any "skinner" when all they do is reproduce the work of others over and over again.

Its too bulky and frankly too much like xp. i like things slim and clean looking. this is why people like mac themes. but you DID do a good job on it. i cant make themes nor do i want to but this is a "good'n" just not my scene

• 3 weeks later...

good job, i've been looking for somethin simple like this i found 2 (or at least one) bugs in it:

again tho', great work. possible request. for small icons in IE, can the word Back be removed from the back button at all? cheers

post-36500-1102047670_thumb.jpg

post-36500-1102047726.jpg

good job, i've been looking for somethin simple like this  i found 2 (or at least one) bugs in it:

again tho', great work.  possible request.  for small icons in IE, can the word Back be removed from the back button at all?  cheers

585032115[/snapback]

Enable "ClearType" and your font problems will be solved.

What you asked is toolbar settings which doesn't involve visual style.

585034457[/snapback]

yes, i realised that after typing that message, sorry about that :-[

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I for one never cared much for the Longhorn look, and it's just disgusting how many you seem to be releasing. I've got no problem with your work and the quality of it, as stated above, but I would LOVE to see what you could put yourself to if you'd do something original, you seem to have all the dedication it takes.....so please, do everyone a favor and just sit and think for awhile...come up with a groovy idea and work off of that, not some Longhorn mockup from MS. I think everyone would appreciate your work a hell of a lot more that way too.

Amen, brother.

• 3 weeks later...