ghosts in the family pictures!

WOW!!!!!! we have a picture of ghosts!!!!! :o :D (Y)

this picture was taken at the cemetery where my great-great-great grandparents are buried in black log valley, pa. the black Xs are the locations of the graves, pop's (my grandfather) finger is on the right side, and the floating, glowing lights are the millers.

COOL!!!!!!! :yes:

post-11267-1099371259_thumb.jpg

I am a believer in the supernatural, but I am also a photographer and digital artist and I have to tell you that that ain't ghosts.

On the right, that's your finger getting in front of the lens (as you stated). And I'm positive that the other two are fluff/dust on the lens.

Too many ghost websites list these sort of photos as "Auras". Dust on the lens only :no:

I am a believer in the supernatural, but I am also a photographer and digital artist and I have to tell you that that ain't ghosts.

On the right, that's your finger getting in front of the lens (as you stated). And I'm positive that the other two are fluff/dust on the lens.

Too many ghost websites list these sort of photos as "Auras". Dust on the lens only :no:

584848739[/snapback]

i don't know if it's dust. pop took lots of pictures of the same area and around it (front, back, diff angles) and no other dust or fluff shows up.

let me have my fun!

i don't know if it's dust.  pop took lots of pictures of the same area and around it (front, back, diff angles) and no other dust or fluff shows up.

let me have my fun!

584849496[/snapback]

Is that your boob on the right? :rofl:

yes - it iss till ironically coincidential that this "happened" above  their graves.

btw: what type of Grave is that.........? no marker stone etc

freaky

584849819[/snapback]

hmm, pretty interesting.  it's so hard to say what else it could be....

what kind of cemetary is that?

584850408[/snapback]

the graves are back in the woods....peter and margaret were buried there in 1886 & 1898, repectively. there is a marker on peter's grave...i'm not sure about a marker for margaret. there's a lot of grass on peter's grave and a lot of leaves on margaret's grave.
Is that your boob on the right?  :rofl:

584850951[/snapback]

no.....like i said above, it's pop's FINGER. my boobs stay in my bra, dear.

• 2 weeks later...

1...2...1-2-3-4!

:&: If there's something strange in your neighborhood :&:

:&: Who you gonna call? :&:

:&: Ghostbusters! :&:

:&: If there's something weird and it don't look good :&:

Ghostbusters.jpg

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

:omg:omfg l00k!!!  i5 t3h gh0sts!!!1!1one  And it looks like the aliens are there too!!!  and t3h myst1cal n!nja!!!  omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!

584850834[/snapback]

LMFAO! I havn't laughed so hard in a while. I especially like the Ninja, that's fantastic ;)

1...2...1-2-3-4!

:&: If there's something strange in your neighborhood :&:

:&: If there's something weird and it don't look good :&:

Ghostbusters.jpg

:shifty:  :shifty:  :shifty:

584903087[/snapback]

SING THAT AGAIN BROTHA! :D

OK, blademaster - thats 2 posts if got to call you on. First thing, how do YOU KNOW you would feel their presence ?? Cuz thats what the little TV says ?

and Ghatak, how do YOU KNOW ghosts cant be photographed. If they cant then everything we've seen is bogus, in which case ghosts dont exist.

So how can you know so much about something which doesnt exist ?

I think its dust as well

EDIT: blademaster, I just saw you were 14 which gives ALOT of insight into your posts.

and to think I was getting agitated by the comments of a 14 year old.

Arent there age requirements on members ?

LMFAO! I havn't laughed so hard in a while. I especially like the Ninja, that's fantastic ;)

584903132[/snapback]

Thx - just messin around... I love how some people "see things" im pictures (besides the obvious "ghosts" - ex Faces in the leaves :rolleyes:)

• 3 weeks later...