Full Transcript of Bin Laden's Message

MSNBC (originally from washingtonpost.com)

The following is a translated full transcript of Osama bin Laden's video-taped message aired on the Al-Jazeera satellite television network, as provided by the U.S. government.

The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.

Praise be to Allah who created the Creation for His worship and commanded them to be just and permitted the wronged one to retaliate the oppressor in kind.

To proceed, peace be upon he who follows the Guidance.

People of America this talk of mine is for you and concerns the ideal way to prevent another Manhattan and deals with the war and its causes and results. Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom. If so, then let him explain to us why we didn't strike ? for example ? Sweden. And we know that freedom haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19. May Allah have mercy upon them.

Read more...

weird i read his speach earlier today

what is of interest

is also to read interpretations by cnn\bbc etc of the speach-which sometimes seem guided...

yes it is interesting that this was "posted" before the election

and it refers to many things - but for me it is the first time i have read that he acclaimed 911

its weird it seems like in some sections he is using knowledge based on m.moores movie.

non the less the way the man speaks is not in a agressive hitler way but soft mild way

which is weird compared to the content of the topic.

And every state that doesn't play with our security, has automatically guaranteed its own security. And Allah is our Guardian and Helper while you have no Guardian or Helper.

An interesting closing remark.

he's smarter than people give him credit for.

584851782[/snapback]

Thats the crazy thing, most people dont realise how much planning must have gone into 9/11 and what the consequences would be. Looking back over the last few years, a lot of things have changed especially for the USA and its quite scary that they would have planned such a big operation with such consequences