[NFL] ESPN's Jacked UP! (CLOSED)

what about FTP??

i got an FTP Server, although its not the fastest in the world (about 30kbps) it still works.

the only bandwidth that gets jacked up is my unlimited bandwidth from adelphia.

No idea how to do that. Never used it before.

Is there any sites that are made for hosting video files, with ftp or something. I wouldn't mind paying even. Just the host I have couldn't handle the load last time. It's the hits all at once that's the problem. I had plenty of monthly bandwidth left.

Ok, I'm going to try and host this myself again . I have a site and have locked down the download area. I will post the user name and password here that will allow you all to download these clips and see how it goes. Please, don't abuse this or it will be gone again. Download it only once then log out and let someone else get the files. I will change the password for the account often so check back here to get it. Please don't repost this anywhere without permission from me. My site is http://www.icedoggshouse.com

User: Neowin

pass: dX6974m9

Please don't abuse this or it will be gone again. Thanks.

If you need more help please let me know.

I know, but I'm going to change it so often that they will have to come back a lot just to get the new password. I'm hoping this will help. I wish I had a better plan, but this is all I have for now.

Edit:

PS.. If this doesn't work how many Subscribers and staff would be interested in this if I had to post it in the subscribers only area? I ask cause if not many then there wouldn't be much of a point in doing that. Thanks.

Edited by IceDogg

PS.. If this doesn't work how many Subscribers and staff would be interested in this if I had to post it in the subscribers only area? I ask cause if not many then there wouldn't be much of a point in doing that. Thanks.

585119879[/snapback]

Count me in :yes:

12-20-04's Jacked up is up

Password: y92Rmh74

In a show of class Jacked up doesn't have the illegal hit during the Jags/Paks game.

PS: thanks for the mirror Vice King

Edited by IceDogg

oh man....that last one was crazy....full speed down the field and just laid that guy out.....damn

but vick....hahhahahahah he sucks :) makes me smile seeing him get decked.

hey look!!!!! found this in another thread:

"Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, been visiting it for about a week when i was searching for jacked up clips " - Outbreak33

we brought in a new member with these clips :)

"Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, been visiting it for about a week when i was searching for jacked up clips " - Outbreak33

we brought in a new member with these clips :)

585138123[/snapback]

:woot:

Next few weeks we should see some good ones as it's teams fighting for playoff spots.. look for some awesome clips to be coming soon. :)

BTW: Jacked up showed class in not using the bad hit in the Pats vs Jags game. I have the clip.. would it be unclassy to show it? I'm thinking yes, but I wanted others opinions. Thanks.

if you show it with the intention of letting people know how bad of a hit it was, than i think thats ok.

if you post it and are like "look at this dood get ****** up" and laugh or something, thats not cool. but we all know you wouldn't do that.

Even if it is illegal you should post it and let people see it. We all know your intentions aren't evil as you have even asked the fourm what they think. You are a good man...Post the vid :shifty:

New Password: 257L331i

I have also added a clip of the Darius Hit on Furgason. I don't do this in a wow what a great hit way. I just want people to see how bad it was. This guy got off light in my opinion. He should set the rest of the season at least. I put this up so you can watch it over and over and see just how he fully intended to hit him exactly like he did. I can't say he intended to hurt him, but he was trying to hit him exactly like he did. So, Judge for yourselfs (so to speak).

New Password: 257L331i

I have also added a clip of the Darius Hit on Furgason. I don't do this in a wow what a great hit way. I just want people to see how bad it was. This guy got off light in my opinion. He should set the rest of the season at least. I put this up so you can watch it over and over and see just how he fully intended to hit him exactly like he did. I can't say he intended to hurt him, but he was trying to hit him exactly like he did. So, Judge for yourselfs (so to speak).

585148236[/snapback]

It's hard to tell, in slow motion you clearly see that the arm was high. But in full speed it's hard to tell what his intent was, he could have been going for the shoulder pads. I'm not making excuses for the guy, but after playing cleanly for his career it's hard to understand why'd he take a cheap shot on a guy who he had no previous history with?

BTW: Jacked up showed class in not using the bad hit in the Pats vs Jags game. I have the clip.. would it be unclassy to show it? I'm thinking yes, but I wanted others opinions. Thanks.

585140429[/snapback]

By the way, this was the packers and the jags, not hte pats ;) Just a little typo there :)

By the way, this was the packers and the jags, not hte pats ;) Just a little typo there :)

585155857[/snapback]

yea you are correct, was intended to say Paks. LOL thanks.