[NFL] ESPN's Jacked UP! (CLOSED)

i think i know why people are downloading your clips over and over..its because they have my problem,they cant save.when i try to download 1 of the clips,it doesnt ask me to save it just downloads right into my temporary internet files and after a while it goes away and you have to download it again.thats probably why people keep downloading the same thing 30 times

OK I changed all the files to zip files. I hope this will help with the problem. I have some hits from this passed weekend, I will try to get them up soon. No Jacked up from ESPN though.. I don't think there is going to be anymore either. No more Monday night games, so no more Monday Night Countdown. :( I will be getting my own hits from the games themselfs though. Now that I will be able to see them all. :D

Anyway hope the file format change will help everyone out.

Ok I added some new files.. Here is a list

1. and 2. Two jacked up Saints from this last weekend (1-2-04)

3. From a couple of weeks ago Pinkston not wanting to get jacked up

4. From the SugarBowl.. VT's QB getting jacked up. ;)

Enjoy.. will change PW soon.

Sorry to post so many times in a row.

I have some hits I will get from the Rams game, but I didn't really see any good hits from the Jets game. I have them both still on Tivo, so let me know ASAP (by tomorrows games) if you remember any, and I'll take a look at them. I need as much info as possible. Like Quarter and time left in Quarter, or time in game (hours/mins, Not time of day)

NP L3thal... ESPN isn't doing anymore I don't guess.. but I will do what I think is jacked up hits. :D

I have 2 hits from the Rams/Seahawks game. I no longer have the Jets game. It was a good game but no real jacked up hits, that I seen anyway. I will keep an eye out for any in the games today. If you see a hit you'd like to see again. Take note of it and let me know and I'll see what I can do. Enjoy guys. Same password I haven't changed it yet.

• 5 weeks later...

There wasn't many jacked up hits in the playoff, at least not in my book. And the season is over, so I have closed down the downloads for this year. If I know you and you missed a file let me know I will help you out. Thanks and see you next year. I hope to know more do better. It was my rookie season ;) Hope most of you enjoyed it. peace out.

Thanks guys! :D

I didn't get it done in time, but I will have it soon and in a coule of months when we are missing football we can get together and watch it. It should be a blast!

Thanks guys! :D

I didn't get it done in time, but I will have it soon and in a coule of months when we are missing football we can get together and watch it. It should be a blast!

585439881[/snapback]

I can't wait :woot: