[Definitive] Halo 2 Experience thread

Third level.

584940379[/snapback]

:huh: wait dont think i meant that, lol i wanted to know wasnt there suppose to be a level like uhh theres a huge cannon thing and planes come and bomb it then you get in a hog and attack covies.....i'll get a vid link

heres a pic of the end of the level im talking bout:

Here

oh and can somone tell me what multiplayer map This is?

Edited by sumeet

:huh: wait dont think i meant that, lol i wanted to know wasnt there suppose to be a level like uhh theres a huge cannon thing and planes come and bomb it then you get in a hog and attack covies.....i'll get a vid link

heres a pic of the end of the level im talking bout:

Halo_2_27.jpg

584940395[/snapback]

They cut it. That demo was the entire level. Bungie actually stated in their LE making-of vid that after E3 '03, they all realized the game they had made just wasn't fun. So they started over from the ground up.

That map is Waterworks. Personally, it's my least favorite.

Can't wait for me to get back to my house.  At my campus they block all ports except AIM and Internet.  I'm ****ed.  Can't wait to play with you guys.

Any tips when I get on?

584965294[/snapback]

Brute shot is considered a heavy weapon, but it's effectively useless against any other heavy weapon. Its melee is deadly, though.

If you have camo, grab a sniper and a sword.

Aiming is a whole lot easier in Halo 2 than it was in the first game. Anyone who's played for more than an hour should be able to crank look sensitivity up to 10 with ease.

Vehicles, until you learn the ins and outs, are big honking death traps. Once you get the hang of them, though, you're unstoppable- unless, of course, a rocket is tracking you.

Backflipping in a Banshee is a great way to get a top-down look on someone.

Rockets are mainly an anti-vehicle weapon. Still effective against infantry, but has smaller splash damage than before and moves a little slower.

Battle rifle is a good weapon to stick with until you get the hang of the other ones. My favorite weapons are the carbine, the sword, the human sniper, and the shotgun.

:uberhump:

At least I got a credit card :p

Not anymore  :rofl:

584992104[/snapback]

Rephrase that: your PARENTS have a credit card!

You're just a little kid, who sucks in Halo. Now back on topic buttwipe! :p

This is on topic beatch :p

Now, my parents have a creditcard which I may use.  Muhahaha :p

But on the other hand, you're not so ****ing great at halo either :D

584992196[/snapback]

Learn to read, because I didn't say I was awesome. I just said you suck. There's a difference ;) Now stop posting here, or the mods will be ****ed :p And they'll ban you first, 'cause I have more posts and am soo much kewler than you :laugh:

Did anyone notice the elite sword bug?

Okay this is how you do it

Make the game slayer or any Free for all, then make the weapons all swords, then go to midship. One guy has to be spartan and one guy elite. 1 on 1 ;)

Notice how many swipes it takes to kill the spartan, and how many swips it takes to kill the elite.

Did anyone notice the elite sword bug?

Okay this is how you do it

Make the game slayer or any Free for all, then make the weapons all swords, then go to midship. One guy has to be spartan and one guy elite. 1 on 1 ;)

Notice how many swipes it takes to kill the spartan, and how many swips it takes to kill the elite.

584993849[/snapback]

I just did that, and it took 2 swipes at each :unsure:

There is a bug if you launch at someone by pressing R and X at the same time, though ;)