Do you believe in Ghosts or Aliens More

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Ghosts or Aliens More

• Ghosts more
    • Aliens more
    • Both Equally

I was just wondering because a majority of my friends say they believe in ghosts more than aliens, and being a scientific guy I simply couldnt believe my ears. :p

Well I'd say I believe in Aliens more than Ghosts. How about you?

I dont believe in ghosts, but i believe in spirits.

I dont believe in aliens, but i believe that there is another life form out there somewhere.

584903354[/snapback]

yep, same here :yes:

i believe in both however i dont believe aliens have ever visted this planet or that they are smarter or more advanced then humans

584916884[/snapback]

Blademaster, if you consider the earth's age in proportion the estimated age of the universe; we are the young infants in the neighborhood. However, I guess its a matter of wether you talking about life, or intelligent life. I think we will find evidence of bacteria on mars quite soon. However, if we find intelligent life, before it finds us, chances are we are going to be the intellectualy dominant species.

If they find us, lets hope they're advanced enough to be friendly....

• 4 weeks later...

i believe we are not alone in the universe. i do not believe in dead spirits roaming the planet. aliens seems a lot more realistic, although i've had some pretty paranormal experiences that could lead me to believe in something powerfully spiritual happening. could be around certain people? a strong chakra maybe?

Aliens, because their has to be some kind of life out there besides humans on earth, the universe is just too big.  Ghosts there is no hard evidence or probability yet.

584904946[/snapback]

Same.

Ghosts appear more frequently in places that experience natural occuring low electromagnetic fields. This may cause a phase shift between alternate realities in where one dimension overlaps with our own. Blame quantum mechanics :)

the universe is FAR to large for only us to exist,

585135448[/snapback]

Exactly right, the trillions (quadrillions-octillions possibly?) of planets/satellites in the universe (or multiverses?) that could harbour life i would say is more than 1, Earth. But then again, there is that possibility of it just being us.

As for ghosts, theres no evidence. What are they if they exist? Pure energy/matter?