NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

whoa! your mx5 is pretty CRAZY!

for all those guys out there with rx8, when did you get it? how far into the game? i have logged so many hours on this game but only 37%. the rest of you guys must be playing it day and night huh?

whoa! your mx5 is pretty CRAZY!

for all those guys out there with rx8, when did you get it? how far into the game? i have logged so many hours on this game but only 37%. the rest of you guys must be playing it day and night huh?

584928212[/snapback]

I got it yesterday 47% I guess but I want the EVOIII

well you need the carbon to get the 10 star car, the thing is that my video card is really bad so it looks bad there, but on my friends PC he has a 6800GT it looks a lot better.

No man you dont. I have a 10 star 206 without the wide body kits and all that other junk. Its pimped on the outside. God I wish I could get a pic of it, its so damn sexy. Im guessing you never did the outruns and got the custom parts and stuff? That jacks up your stars so much.

well you need the carbon to get the 10 star car, the thing is that my video card is really bad so it looks bad there, but on my friends PC he has a 6800GT it looks a lot better.

584929208[/snapback]

No, you don't

/Reminds himself to get this for GameCube.

Courtesy of my 9200se :laugh: :

Capture11-16.png

Capture11.png

Capture11-16-2004-2.png

Edit; I noticed a significant change in the drift point system. Was it changed? Anyway, my Civic does good for drift (which is about the only mode I play).

Edited by TwiztedCam

Do the ourrun (drive up behind/next to another opponenets car and press enter). I like to do it on the freeway, then keep em relatively close, just as you get to a turnoff boot of it and loose em in 5 seconds ;)

I do the outruns all the time and I'll ever get is some bank.

Man, I just don't have the time right now to sit here for hours to do this...can't wait for the weekend.

Just got wide body kits from doing about 5 out run races (Im on Stage 5 of the game now)

Stuck them on my Evo III (Kinda sucks, not too fast) Its got all Exteme Packages.. and well its not fast enough.