NFS:U2 : Post Your Cars (v2)

Thnx RaWShadow, looks like ur Rating is higher than mine though ;) U unlocked the Wide Body kit yet? I aint...and i must be missing a Body Shop, cos a few Level 1's are still locked :(

Yea i got the wide body kit but i finished the game and it said it was unlocked in quick race mode, so i cant select it in career mode. I could take a screenshot of my map so you could try and find the places.

i just started to play this evening... omg this game kicks so much ass. i can't wait to get my rx8!

btw, the damn escalades is pretty funny to drive... i literally run other cars over. haha.

bah! i've been quick racing all this time with my "street package" Lancer VIII

havent built up the patience to start in career mode yet :p (booring)  :sleep:

584905258[/snapback]

Nicest car so far. Nice and clean with no ugly vinyls or any other tacky stuff and I'm really not even a big EVO fan, but the car looks good. :D

I don't have NFSU 2 yet. Hopefully soon.

question for all,

is the upgrades system better this time?

or is it more packages?

i really want a game where i can put in a perticular turbo, and certain intercooler.

i'm really fed up with these kits which were in nfsu1

question for all,

is the upgrades system better this time?

or is it more packages?

i really want a game where i can put in a perticular turbo, and certain intercooler.

i'm really fed up with these kits which were in nfsu1

584908258[/snapback]

Yup, you can choose witch manurfacturer you want for each upgrade.

(guess your copy hasnt arrived yet, aye? :p)

Bit of an update on my car...still lucks crap though :rolleyes:

post-48339-1100264597_thumb.jpg

Damnit I want this game so badly!! Damn delivery man didn't deliver my game yet!! I'm never trusting FedEx!!

well it should be done when i get home, seems my parents thought it be funny to turn my pc off.

so your telling me you can actually choose different bits under the bonnet like turbos and intercoolers, cross struts, pistons, induction kits and so forth

well it should be done when i get home, seems my parents thought it be funny to turn my pc off.

so your telling me you can actually choose different bits under the bonnet like turbos and intercoolers, cross struts, pistons, induction kits and so forth

584908347[/snapback]

not all that stuff, i dont think. Just for example, you choose the engine upgrade 'level 1'. Then all different parts included in this upgrade can have a different manufacture :)

(and LOL at the parents bit :p)

Yea i got the wide body kit but i finished the game and it said it was unlocked in quick race mode, so i cant select it in career mode. I could take a screenshot of my map so you could try and find the places.

584907968[/snapback]

Thgnx for the offer, but ive found the one i was missin lol...it was in the area u start in rofl :p

Was only me weight reduction class 1 and breaks or tires, maybe both....didnt need tires but there was an item in the break kit i didnt have :) Also upgraded most of my body work to the erm carbon fiber(?)...so now im on 10.0 :)

Me Skyline is almost fully upgraded performance wise, nothing done to the outer though :/ and ive only got 1,500 $'s or whatever :(

Oh well....next post will prolly be tomorrow night with pics of me Skyline :p

My garage, yeh I know some of the cars look plain but they sport really nice insides :D cept for the Golf, I have no more money to mod it at all. As for the audio its max level everything I just don't wanna add any decals or body kits to spoil its beauty

NSFUgarage_12-11-04.jpg

5-7 hahaha I'm addicted to it, BTW I have an exam in 2 hours :s no time to play right now

584909292[/snapback]

lol , no more time to study now a days... BTW i play around 10hrs a day..

The Corolla-GTS is the best handling car in the game (IMO).

Here's my Hachi-Roku........

cm_trueno.jpg

And here's my RX-8 which I got but haven't driven because my Hachi-Roku is faster...hehe...

cm_rx8.jpg