DeMx

ic dang these things get this serious? i didn't know you need like a license to host... (permission) i would have gladly hosted it for you guys... well capricorn sent it to me if nyone else needs a copy feel free to send me a PM and i'll send you one =)

Send :)

Thanks a lot. Sadly there's no Winamp skin. Hopefully one will surface sometime soon though. :)

My brother made a part of the winamp skin, I can aks him if I can finish it and then send it to you. :)

Uhhh yeah I wouldn't mind it as well...

The thing is nobody can publically host it - I don't have the permissoin, I jsut had the permisson for my site. Which I dont have the money to renew at the moment, so people are going to unfortunately have to wait for the official host to be up. Unless I can get permission from sonus to host on DA.

Meanwhile, people exchanging PM's/emails/requests is cool, just a forwarning for people who plan on posting links though, I got to respect the original authors wishes.

He should have looked a post back, cause I quoted XanDaMan with "The thing is nobody can publically host it" in bold :shifty:

Send :)

My brother made a part of the winamp skin, I can aks him if I can finish it and then send it to you. :)

Yeah u can :p it's only a recolor of deanachM WA skin tho...all i did was set the images do B/W :)

Could someone please email over the VS to me?

spagbolly@hotmail.com

Thank you !!

I had to format and I lost my copy:(( Can someone please send me a copy of it? angelicraver [at] gmail.com ?

Send:))

Can someone send it to xeo.blade@gmail.com, thanks :)

can someone send it to me bucnnoles2@yahoo.com

Send :cool: