DeMx

Guys... have patience.

This guy has not only gone to all this trouble of developing a sleek VS, but he's paying for the hosting (I'm sure).

Give the man a break :)

585027312[/snapback]

I tottally forgot to bank some money to pay for hosting, been at parties n such. By monday everything could be back up, dpeneding on how long domain propergation takes. It'll be a new version too, some bug fixes.

By the end of the year to may also have a white/silver substyle to go with the orange. Dependin on how much I like the look of it.

And to all the people that got the style through email, did you like it?

Thanks  :happy:

I tottally forgot to bank some money to pay for hosting, been at parties n such. By monday everything could be back up, dpeneding on how long domain propergation takes. It'll be a new version too, some bug fixes.

By the end of the year to may also have a white/silver substyle to go with the orange. Dependin on how much I like the look of it.

And to all the people that got the style through email, did you like it?

585046391[/snapback]

I've had DeMx since before you lost hosting, and I like it. A new version sounds nice, but I've got to ask this: What bugs?

White / Silver sounds good, by the way.

One question though, if hosting is a problem, you could always but it on DeviantArt or Customize.org where people don't have to be members to download? Or if you want to restrict things a bit, there are GfxOasis and Tss200.nl which require membership to download.?

I can understand if you want to restrict it to yourself, but why spendmoney supplying your own bandwidth (and I'm sure it's going to be a lot based on hte people wanting copies emailed to them) when you don't have to do so?

I've had DeMx since before you lost hosting, and I like it. A new version sounds nice, but I've got to ask this: What bugs?

White / Silver sounds good, by the way.

One question though, if hosting is a problem, you could always but it on DeviantArt or Customize.org where people don't have to be members to download? Or if you want to restrict things a bit, there are GfxOasis and Tss200.nl which require membership to download.?

I can understand if you want to restrict it to yourself, but why spendmoney supplying your own bandwidth (and I'm sure it's going to be a lot based on hte people wanting copies emailed to them) when you don't have to do so?

585046821[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure in the schemes that have lighter things for list headers (like in emule or windows explorer) a pink line appears after a while. Its hard to explain, but all i'm doing is going to use the darker version from Life Ended, as it never appears with that. Ya'll most likely not notice.

I dont have permission to distrubute on DA/Customize which is why I haven't. Sonus said specifically not there. Thats why. However, I can put it on gfx oasis, I just have been too lazy to compile my fixed version. They'll be up soon enough.

Also, I use that domain for lots of other stuff, its hidden in subdomains and stuff. That page was only temporary so I could build a portfolio in the background. Haven't started work on that yet though.

I'm pretty sure in the schemes that have lighter things for list headers (like in emule or windows explorer) a pink line appears after a while.

I dont have permission to distrubute on DA/Customize which is why I haven't. Sonus said specifically not there. Thats why.

Also, I use that domain for lots of other stuff, its hidden in subdomains and stuff. That page was only temporary so I could build a portfolio in the background. Haven't started work on that yet though.

585047208[/snapback]

I didn't know that part of the deal with Sonus was no release on DA/Customize.

Does any of your "other stuff" include plans for more Visual Styles or some wallpapers?

As to the pink line, I've used lighter styles (such as Mint, MintD, and MintO), but I've never seen the pink.

I'm looking foward to the fixed version and the new color scheme.

So I'll just close by saying Great Job, XanDaMan.

I'm pretty sure in the schemes that have lighter things for list headers (like in emule or windows explorer) a pink line appears after a while. Its hard to explain, but all i'm doing is going to use the darker version from Life Ended, as it never appears with that. Ya'll most likely not notice.

I dont have permission to distrubute on DA/Customize which is why I haven't. Sonus said specifically not there. Thats why. However, I can put it on gfx oasis, I just have been too lazy to compile my fixed version. They'll be up soon enough.

585047208[/snapback]

urgh...I doubt anyone is sending it through email...cant someone host it on deviant or something ?...ANYTHING!!

585051921[/snapback]

READ!

Thanks a lot KaaR!

I am now one happy camper. :jump:

585071123[/snapback]

Really now. Is it so uncomprehenseable to think I haven't got a mirror for a reason? I dont have permission.

I'm buying hosting again today, so I will hopefully be back up within a day or so. I'll upload to gfxoasis today as well, for people who are members there.

And to the person I wasn meant to email, sorry, I got caught up, i'll send it over soon.

So please remove that mirror...