This, is a reteaser.

this got to be the biggest vs-hype ever.

585320114[/snapback]

Probably so. I've been watching this thing since day 1 pretty much and check this thread everyday for updates :rofl:

Probably so. I've been watching this thing since day 1 pretty much and check this thread everyday for updates  :rofl:

585320133[/snapback]

Why? its only 20 pages of hype over a screen showing almost nothing of the actual vs.

Why? its only 20 pages of hype over a screen showing almost nothing of the actual vs.

585320268[/snapback]

actually its only 9 pages ... and William Barts theme is probably the biggest hype ever ... over 100 pages long

well... it's pretty simple why the hype. look at the colors - silverish. Has anyone seena good silver theme? no.

bant's reluna is probably the best msstyle ever... so bant coming back and making a silver version is REALLY exciting for a lot of us. We've also seen screenshots of this vs (that bant posted a while ago in the monthly desktops threads)...

Also vip - where is William Bart's theme 100 pages? I saw it's like 3-4 pages on macnn.

well... it's pretty simple why the hype. look at the colors - silverish. Has anyone seena  good silver theme? no.

bant's reluna is probably the best msstyle ever... so bant coming back and making a silver version is REALLY exciting for a lot of us. We've also seen screenshots of this vs (that bant posted a while ago in the monthly desktops threads)...

Also vip - where is William Bart's theme 100 pages? I saw it's like 3-4 pages on macnn.

585320480[/snapback]

yeah, I have been using reluna on and off since it came, its great, however I dont see the point in starting a "preview"-thread several months before even the mentioning of release.

actually its only 9 pages ... and William Barts theme is probably the biggest hype ever ... over 100 pages long

585320313[/snapback]

post-68009-1106147801.jpg

its only 20 pages

585320268[/snapback]

its only 9 pages

585320313[/snapback]

Depends on how your Number of posts to show for each topic page is set under Board Display Settings in Board Settings under Options in your control panel.

let me give you some ammunition.  longhorn themes look like crap. royale is candypoopoo. neowin is like totally dying. im going to make you pay for this new theme. and umm... spiderman 2 was worse than that lame incredibles movie.

what DO you think?

584909811[/snapback]

Straight up man, longhorn themes are starting to **** me off. and royal is getting redundant as well. Dude finaly I'm starting to see a VS that I think i'll like, the preview looks good, let's jsut hope u don't screw up the rest of the VS eh? :pinch:

figured i should update yall on the caption buttons... i made em flow a little more gently with the theme, imo. if you don't like it, feel free to kneejerk and complain if it helps you.

i also decided to go with a more textured look, grainy..sharp... TOTALLY SICK ILL DOPE TIGHT FOOL.

figured i should update yall on the caption buttons... i made em flow a little more gently with the theme, imo. if you don't like it, feel free to kneejerk and complain if it helps you.

i also decided to go with a more textured look, grainy..sharp... TOTALLY SICK ILL DOPE TIGHT FOOL.

585324975[/snapback]

I like the old captions much better, they seem to go better with the rest of the theme and seem "smoother" (no, it's not because of the graininess of that pic)

Caption buttons are totaly OK for me.

But I'm in doubts about Reluna V.2 tabs - thay were all blue in screenshot I saw somewhere. Will that look good enough in Firefox? I prefer the old style, but just with single blue top (highlight) line.

I don't honestly see what your fussing about are you all just brown nosing or what.

its clean, but there are lots of these out there it looked like one i used to used called Cobra but just with red buttons.

Not that you haven't worked hard on it but why go for second best, from these ppl's remarks you work should have shone like chininja's.

585324975[/snapback]

you need to be selling that theme bant.. make you some cash bro ;)