This, is a reteaser.

Far as know Bant WC only lets people whoo have ported VS to WB to upload with permission from author and theres nothing u can do about people autoporting for personal use unless u hard code some kind of restrictor into ur VS.

So.. i guess why even worry about it, if u dont want it ported dont give persmission?

Serenity my friend.. Serenity :)

I completeley disagree with your whole post.  If you painted a picture, you spent numerous hours of effort on, would you like hundreds of random people come up to you and tell you how it should be?  Or even tell you what needs to be done to improve it?  As for the little part you posted about who is a better themer, I'm sure if you talked to all those people you mentioned they would explain to you that themeing is not a competetion.  What Bant does is quality work, though it may not please everyone's tastes that's certainly no reason for anyone to say it sucks or attack Bant for not making it the way they would like to see it.  Right now I have nothing to say about the autoporter...I'll read up on it.

585247008[/snapback]

so it seems you didnt understand my post, i didnt post to bash him and his work, i posted on the way he acts everytime he posts some of his work. Like i said in my earlier post, if i was to make a picture and i would be please with it and decided to let it go public, or distribute it wouldnt it be a better idea to take peoples comments in and next try and mix ideas up, try and see how people see my work, see what they liked, didnt like, and what they expected even if is bad, because you're always going to receive bad comments. Is not trying to please everyone, i never said he should, is taking comments in and let them stay in, let them soak, let them make you better at what you do, theres no doubt about it that he is good, i said that, and i never said that this is a competition, i mentioned the other people to try and give some of you and idea, of what "public" work should be, and how people should decide to continue on what they do. But with this guy it just seems that everytime he releases something he is already expecting the responses you give him, "oh yeah your THE BEST, yes you're this and you're that" he may not be like that, but guess what that is what he portrays.

I have absolutely nothing against the guy, he could be the kindest person in the world, or he could be the worst person in the world, but as you can see, from the work that he does and the way that he expresses himself, this is way i see him, and im pretty sure others do too.

Bant should have just made a a longhorn theme with full transparency , on the buttons YEAH!! the buttons. then there would not be so much drama , come on you ****ers you all love his themes it's the only thread that has gotten a rating and more replies than 20 of the wip screens which are longhorisms. :sleep:

Edited by FatCat

Bant should have just made a a longhorn theme with full transparency , on the buttons YEAH!! the buttons. then there would not be some much drama , come on you ****ers you all love his themes it's the only thread that has gotten a rating and more replies than 20 of the wip screens which are longhorisms.  :sleep:

585247290[/snapback]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doctor:

This is the last time I am going to say this. Keep the thread on topic or it will be locked. I do not want to have to issue warnings so drop the arguments.

[thread purged, again.....]

I hope this will be released soon. Been looking forward to it since last year :)

Off topic: To all the WindowsBlinds enthu people, if Bant doesn't want his work 'auto-ported' using SkinStudio, his opinion should be repected as he is the author of the skin. No one is stopping you but it's a matter of principle.

Has there been any REAL date set up for the release? My desktop is dying and I could really use this nice theme. I haven't used any of your VS Bant, this will be the first and hopefully the last.

I just need a theme that'll fit in with my firefox, foobar, and steam skins. This is the most promising. Please release this great theme Bant.

Has there been any REAL date set up for the release? My desktop is dying and I could really use this nice theme. I haven't used any of your VS Bant, this will be the first and hopefully the last.

I just need a theme that'll fit in with my firefox, foobar, and steam skins. This is the most promising. Please release this great theme Bant.

585263130[/snapback]

he said this month sometime. i know i'm waiting for it too. :)

is there any more information on when this is going to be relased, i know you dont want to be bother bant while your working on this but imsure people are dieing for this theme, i know i am :)

Exited to see how big this theme will get. Hopefully not as big as the Longhorn and ReLuna styles. They get way to overused. But looking forward to get my hands on it.

little update.. i found some time this weekend, 99% of the work in stylebuilder is done, still tons to do with shellstyles, and i'm not one of those shellstyle dudes that can pop them out, so release soon hopefully maybe! if only one of my shellstyle buddies...

the release date remains as soon hopefully maybe

little update.. i found some time this weekend, 99% of the work in stylebuilder is done, still tons to do with shellstyles, and i'm not one of those shellstyle dudes that can pop them out, so release soon hopefully maybe! if only one of my shellstyle buddies...

585299068[/snapback]

Yay Bant!!!

585299068[/snapback]

Maybe you could release an RC beta without the shellstyle? :p

hehe i'm not a shellstyle person - never use them anyway.... but if you want to make it w/ shellstyle, fine i guess :p (though i'd like my hands on this vs as fast as possible :p:p)

once again, awesome vs, waiting for the release.