wondering why...

why is it such a big deal that people want to visit both this and the "other-site" as it is referred to here. you cannot honestly tell me that everyone here, including the mods, is exclusive to this forum only and does not visit any other website on the www. i should be able to visit both sites and not post spam on either one (ads for other sites or whatever). as far as i see it, if i follow the rules of this place then noone should even know i visit there.

i dont want to be considered as one of those f'n neonerds becuase i am LOYAL TO BOTH sites.

i think by posting this (even in a hidden forum) is breaking one of the rules that seem like gospel here... No Racism, No Threatening, No Victimization or otherwise Hateful posts

this will probly get deleted or i will get banned. i hope this is not the resolution that is taken against me. i would result to pms but mine never get replied to for some reason. i just think that it is unfair for us to get criticized for viewing both sites.

please reply so i can understand if i am missing something.

-tox

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. We never forbid anyone except the mods to participate in any other site.

You're free to visit all the sites you want.

We try to keep our mods away from neonerds just to prevent flamewars. Everytime this subject is brought up (again by you now) a flame war starts. It doesn't go unnoticed that these threads are always started by either neonerds mods or frequent visitors. These posts sure don't help improve the situation.

Please, to prevent any more flame wars don't bring up this subject and just visit both sites and enjoy the content on either one.

it's just web sites so who cares. not out to flame anyone but if you visit either site and mention the other in any way, then people will probably run their mouth because these sites are always littered with imature people that will jump at the chance to flame someone for whatever reason. just visit both sites and don't give people the oppertunity....

Originally posted by hotrod  

it's just web sites so who cares. not out to flame anyone but if you visit either site and mention the other in any way, then people will probably run their mouth because these sites are always littlered with imature people that will jump at the chance to flame someone for whatever reason. just visit both sites and don't give people the oppertunity....

No one is giving anyone the oppertunity to flame others but it seems that flames are happening anyways.I think it has become clear that both the owners of neowin and neonerds don't like one another ,but is this really a good reason for them to bash the other site and their members?

no, it is not. atleast half of those who joined nerds still come here. it is not like everyone left for good. i enjoy both places and if i dont get flamed on either one, i hope to keep it that way. visiting both and enjoying what they each have to offer.