? For people that know the Human Body Well

Drink no less than one half gallon of water per day...More is better.

584941647[/snapback]

hmm i dont drink water at all in the whole mayby like a glass and thats about it. lol

Drink no less than one half gallon of water per day...More is better.

584941647[/snapback]

Was a programme on tv a few weeks ago where they got twins to test if drinking water affected your skin.

One twin drank water everyday for a month and the other didn't,at the end of the trial there was no difference :)

You'll really just have to try a few different creams. Some of the ones I have are quite heavy, but others get absorbed in well and don't leave you feeling that way.

Try a few at the store. Cetaphil is a good one, but may feel a bit greasy. I use some Clinique stuff (I don't think it matters if you use a 'womans' moisturizing line if you are a man, so don't feel weird about it).

Ok for the past 6 years i been dealin with my dry skin in my face. i went to the doctor the gave me creams and i bought some other creams from the store. they made my face soft. but my ? is that i want to have natural skin no pealin all that. i want to have not put cream all the time and have a greesy face.

SO ANy help you guys got

Thanks

584940428[/snapback]

You'll really just have to try a few different creams.  Some of the ones I have are quite heavy, but others get absorbed in well and don't leave you feeling that way.

Try a few at the store.  Cetaphil is a good one, but may feel a bit greasy.  I use some Clinique stuff (I don't think it matters if you use a 'womans' moisturizing line if you are a man, so don't feel weird about it).

584943119[/snapback]

Cetaphi yea i try that one it only help a little and make my face so gressy. but after i put it on my skin gets dry through it lol...

not to be the jerk of the thread, but i saw this and thought it was funny and had to post it

Well you succeeded in what you claimed to be trying to not do. Do not post things that are solely aimed at attacking or mocking other members.

Image Removed...

Consider this an informal warning

armeck

nw|Forum Mod

I thought Vitamin E was water soluble. Pee out whatever the body doesnt use.

584941100[/snapback]

Correction: Vitamin E is absorbed with fats. Overdose is possible, but very unlikely.

http://www.nutramed.com/nutrients/vitaminfs.htm

"Vitamins are grouped into two broad categories: water soluble vitamins (thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenate, vitamin B12, folic acid, ascorbic acid) and fat soluble vitamins (vitamin E (tocopherols"

"With fat soluble vitamins there is more danger. Fat soluble vitamins are not as quickly eliminated from the body, but rather are stored in fat tissues and in various organs throughout the body. The regulation of the body levels of these vitamins is therefore not as precise as for the water soluble vitamins and long term consumption at levels above those required can mean the build up of toxic levels of fat soluble vitamins in the body."

http://www.medicinalfoodnews.com/vol04/issue3/toxicity.htm