My MSN Messenger design

thanks a lot rickie.. much appreciated.

there is going to be a nice surprise in the chat window when released but until then it will remian secret :p however i will warn that my chat window will not look like trojans design.. however it will definately be similar.. because of this layout im going for it must look a little different. but i will try to hold as much of the original design as possible

u know that happens to me only with some links dont know why...anyway heres the pic:

msn76yw.jpg

585574461[/snapback]

thanks dude glad to hear that....keep the good work

Found a bug in the skin.

The skin screws up when you open up a window for a mobile contact. You might want to see for yourself.

Awesome skin btw. Could you add the option to change the colour of the conversation window?

Awesome skin btw. Could you add the option to change the colour of the conversation window?

585579930[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd like that too please:):)

people should relax a bit.. some people cant spend all their time working on these things.. they do them as a hobby or for fun etc.. i myself have completed one skin, royal just waiting for a few little probs to be ironed out and it will be released. but im so busy with work etc that i havent had a lot of time. and im sure the same goes for others.. i mean if i was a student and had time i would have both the trojan and royal released by now.. but i just dont have that much time. enigma will certainly release just be patient. bumping this thread and asking for updates isnt going to make it come earlier.

maybe to pass the time you could make your own msn design and somewhere here, possibly myself could make it into a skin. thats a productive way to pass the time while waiting :p

sorry fizical, its true what u r saying but dont get us wrong its a wonderfull skin and we like to know if there is any progrerss in the project it just that........take your time u deserve it

hey man i wasnt trying to be aggresive in anyway.. i was worried it might sound that way.. just saying that some times other things come up, people egt busy.. i myself managed to only touch msn for about 20mins last night.. which was engouh to fix the few bugs i had and thats it.

enigma will come through with a new release of his skin also so hold in there.

and seriously if tehre are any new cool designs like trojans that im working on or something else.. keep posting them cause i'd like to try another skin when trojan is done

well cant edit last post again but an update on my trojan skin...

i have had a bit of a breakthrough with what i was working on in the chat window so now i just gotta skin it all... however i will warn you that because of this style it will results in some bugs im sure..

one in particular i see being is mobile contact messaging because i dont have any1 to test it on to check the look. so be aware of that :) however while im releasing this different look chat window i will be releasing a regular style version also.. but no screens until im done..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

news? its on hold till msn final and when I find time away from school and work. I'm flay out these days so I have no time, but ill get to it once the final is here

news? its on hold till msn final and when I find time away from school and work. I'm flay out these days so I have no time, but ill get to it once the final is here

585744209[/snapback]

Msn 7 is now final.. :unsure: