Eli Manning, the son of God.

As i huge Giants Fan and season ticket holder heres my thoughts:

"We" never wanted Eli and now we are stuck with him.? He won't be a huge failure, but he is never going to be his brother either.? He will get better. Nuff Said.

There are 11 men on each side of the football and its not just eli, lots of them share in the blame but mostly the terrible O-line and the receivers innability to catch really just kills the game, the team is playing so bad i could go on and on, but i will still love them today tomorrow and the next time we win a super bowl.

Eagle Fans are unlikeable, this whole we are proud of having a jail in our stadium attitude has to go.? Its pretty sad when the Eagle fans in front of me won't take their kids to Philly for a game because he doesn't want his children exposed to the animals.?

Its pretty sad when some punks who are wearin TO Jersey's in the parking lot want to pick a fight with me and my friend when 1 they are gonna lose and 2 this i am a white guy from the suburbs of philthy doesn't really scare anyone.? Getting punched in the jaw and the poice not helping you isn't working for you.

Lastly

My Argument to all Eagles Fans, enjoy your moment right now because

"I have seen my team win 2 superbowls in my lifetime.? Must suck to have never won 1 like the eagles, or is it worse to be NFC East Champs and choke at home in first week playoffs not once but twice?? I can't wait to see that again. Come to think of it, it must just suck in general to be a Philthadelphia sports fan of any type.? In my 28 years on this earth, not 1 of your pathetic sad little teams have won anything, except for that NBA title in what was it '84?? The Flyers?? THE biggest cinderalla joke on ice, I love how they called the Devils the mickey mouse club, well M-I-C-K-E-Y baby.? 3 in my life to none for you in mine.? The Phillies, please, they should move down to the AA league.? The sixers are a joke to.? Even the Philly colleges eat at sports (I could be biased i went to Penn State)"

You know what most Eagles fans replied in the Giants Stadium Parking lot when i gave this argument?? They said well i am a Yankee (or Orioles) Fan!:woot:3;!? :woot:? I am a Lakers Fan!!!? Yea right!? ROTFL!!!? How sad and pathetic.? history will prove me right, who are you going to beat in the big dance?? Indy?? You have no pass defense, THe Pats?? They will just lay the smack down on you, i know maybe the Steelers, at least they are a class act from PA but we already now how they owned you this season.? Maybe you'll get luckey and San Diego will get to the game, not likely but stragner things have happened.? Or maybe you'll just lose at home to Hotlanta.? I guess you won your superbowl when you beat NY and clinched, maybe thats just as good as it will get.? good luck with that.? say what you like, i know the giants season is over, but in the end it aint worth $#!T if you don't win the big game. Onl:yes:ers believe otherwise.? :yes:

585049123[/snapback]

sounds like a giants fan thats mad that his team is in the gutter. dont u know that as a #1 or #2 seed you have to win the SECOND week of the playoffs since u:rolleyes:e the first week. :rolleyes: and ur two teams have prima donnas as their leader, eli and kobe.

edit: and they won the second week game in order to get to the NFC championship game. so i dont know where u come up with first week of the playoff choking thing.

:rofl:

585049407[/snapback]

Man I seriously hate to gloat, but people like that **** me off. They are always posting that crap on the Eagles' offical forum. We may not have won the NFC championship, but at least we have been fortunate enough to make it to the NFC championship three times in a row and clinch the divisonal title four years in a row and I am very greatful for that. I have never been more pleased with the way the Eagles have been performing since Reid took over in 1999 and I will be damned if some Giants' fan puts them down.

Man I seriously hate to gloat, but people like that **** me off.  They are always posting that crap on the Eagles' offical forum.  We may not have won the NFC championship, but at least we have been fortunate enough to make it to the NFC championship three times in a row and clinch the divisonal title four years in a row.  I have never been more pleased with the way the Eagles have been performing since Reid took over in 1999 and I will be damned if some Giants' fan puts them down.

585049481[/snapback]

I've always felt that way about the Atlanta Braves. I could care less about the World Series losses, they were still one of the top 2 teams in baseball.

hahahahahahahahahah!!!

So, I can't wait for the Gint fans to say "But they were playing against the #1 defence in the league blah blah blah. Not this week. Oh, and to those saying it's the O-Line? Stone-footed Kurt Warner did relatively well behind that same line.......

Eli will be a Madarich type flop. :laugh:

hahahahahahahahahah!!!

So, I can't wait for the Gint fans to say "But they were playing against the #1 defence in the league blah blah blah.  Not this week.  Oh, and to those saying it's the O-Line?  Stone-footed Kurt Warner did relatively well behind that same line.......

Eli will be a Madarich type flop.&nbsp:laugh:h:

585049506[/snapback]

Who?

Todd Marinovich?

Better example = Bobby Hoying (N)

1998 (considered one of the worst seasons ever)

wk1 sea 9-23 63 yards 0TD 1INT

wk2 atl 24-35 232 yards 0TD 0INT

wk3 ari 13-23 121 yards 0TD 1INT

wk5 den 11-24 96 yards 0TD 1INT

wk9 dal 13-39 124 yards 0TD 2INT

wk10 det 15-21 97 yards 0TD 0INT

wk11 was 16-34 118 yards 0TD 2INT

wk12 nyg 14-28 121 yards 0TD 2INT

season (8 games): 114-224 50.9CMP% 961 yards 4.3ypa 0TD 9INT

That was our 'star' QB of the future before McNabb. :)

Edited by finality

Better example = Bobby Hoying (N)

1998 (considered one of the worst seasons ever)

wk1  sea 9-23 63 yards 0TD 1INT

wk2  atl 24-35 232 yards 0TD 0INT

wk3  ari 13-23 121 yards 0TD 1INT

wk5  den 11-24 96 yards 0TD 1INT

wk9  dal 13-39 124 yards 0TD 2INT

wk10  det 15-21 97 yards 0TD 0INT

wk11  was 16-34 118 yards 0TD 2INT

wk12  nyg 14-28 121 yards 0TD 2INT

season (8 games): 114-224  50.9CMP% 961 yards 4.3ypa 0TD 9INT

That was our 'star' QB of the future before McNabb. :)

585049802[/snapback]

just think of all those fans that were booing the mcnabb because they wanted :o ricky williams :rofl: i remember the bobby hoying days, didn't that coincide with the kotite days??

Haha, we coulda had slick ricky bail on us.

Ray Rhodes completely derailed the Eagles by starting Hoying in 97 over Ty Detmer, who could have, in my opinion, been a top 10 QB (look at him in 96! Him + Watters + Fryar was a great combination! William Fuller was our defensive stud... man that was a great year.

Everything just came apart the next year =\ Rhodes brought the team back to life after Kotite and trashed it just as fast.

So far, Andy Reid has done a great job managing his players, and I expect it to continue. I just pray Marty (Eh, we won the toss in OT, lets kick the ball) Mornhinweig doesn't become offensive coord... It kind of scares me, he's a great guy and all but some of his decisions are sub-par.

Apparently Eagles fans can't read either, I never called any of you fags, i said in general Eagles fans are unlikeable. This goes out to finality, you just made my whole point of how unlikeable most of you are. Learn how to read. I never said that i wasn't mad the Giants were sucking, i am very mad about it. I also never said i was a lakers fan, it was some dudes from philly who said that they were. I support my home town teams win or lose. I am not on an eagles forum, i am on Neowin and posting to your comments. Yea i was off with my dates on the playoofs, you choked the second week not the first, excuse me. We can go on and on about this, will my team lose? Does it matter anymore we are out, maybe not officially but its over, you guys are riding on your cloud, like i said enjoy it because it will be short lived when you don't win the superbowl. I await your ignorant remarks that end with personal attacks. That just shows your ignorance.

Apparently Eagles fans can't read either,  I never called any of you fags, i said in general Eagles fans are unlikeable.  This goes out to finality, you just made my whole point of how unlikeable most of you are.  Learn how to read.  I never said that i wasn't mad the Giants were sucking, i am very mad about it.  I also never said i was a lakers fan, it was some dudes from philly who said that they were.  I support my home town teams win or lose.  I am not on an eagles forum, i am on Neowin and posting to your comments. Yea i was off with my dates on the playoofs, you choked the second week not the first, excuse me.  We can go on and on about this, will my team lose?  Does it matter anymore we are out, maybe not officially but its over,  you guys are riding on your cloud, like i said enjoy it because it will be short lived when you don't win the superbowl.  I await your ignorant remarks that end with personal attacks.  That just shows your ignorance.

585051661[/snapback]

lol ur still wrong.. the second week of the playoffs is still only the divisional game and they won that they lost on the third week of the playoffs. ur obviously a bit upset by the giants loss this weeked to the redskins and not thinking clearly. [sarcasm]but i will say as an eagles fan i'm not upset that u think eagles fans are unlikeable because you have obviously met all eagles fans [/sarcasm] you as a giants fan and reading what you have to say, read whining, you are just as insufferable as the fans that you talk about. i'd say all giants are insufferable but my cousin is a giants fan so i wont make that generalization.

Again read what i said, most Eagles fans in the original statement. Your still gonna lose at home and its funny your all getting angry at me personally for your teams shortcomings and resort to personal attacks to make your point?! That shows the level of intelligence i am dealing with. If you can't take a rubbing about NFL Football without resorting to personal attacks, 1 you need to grow up and grow a set and 2 your just living up to my expectations of how Eagles fans behave. Sounds to me like you guys are getting ready for that choke.

Superbowl Wins for the NFC East in order of most to least:

Dallas Cowboys 5 :yes:

Washington Redskins 3 :yes:

New York Giants 2 :yes:

Philthadelphia Eagles :no:

If you win the Superbowl, you should private message me to tell me how right you were and how wrong i was minus the personal insults. I will take it like a man and tell you how great the Eagles played, until that day i don't want to hear it.