December Desktops

Stupid post ran out of edit time

Wall is mine

VS is a modded Asuite

Winamp is using the spirit skin

Miranda-IM is using my own bubbles skin modded from the adiumx skin ( http://www.wirsind1337.com/krazykarl/adiumx_mod.rar )

Tray icons are my own modded files ( http://www.wirsind1337.com/krazykarl/sysfiles.rar )

Battery and clock are samurize ( http://www.wirsind1337.com/krazykarl/taskbar.rar requires the taskbar client)

Weather and barcoded time are konfabulator

Hey Everyone

This be me desktop for dec.

Wallpaper-Diablo 2, can't remember where got it from

Desktop sidebar

Serious Samurize (crappy lil style I's made quickly)

I have asked you multiple times to give me the information about you desktop. If your not going to do it, dont bother posting your desktop in these kind of threads anymore please.  :crazy:

585021684[/snapback]

Wow, you've got one big set of balls to give people ultimatums for not conforming to your wishes. Any person has the right to post his/her desktop and give the information regarding any specifications at his/her discretion. Your saying what you've said assumes that the only reason he has posted his desktop is so that you can make yours look like it (see line reading "If you're not going to do it, don't bother posting..." bla bla bla).

Wow, you've got one big set of balls to give people ultimatums for not conforming to your wishes.  Any person has the right to post his/her desktop and give the information regarding any specifications at his/her discretion.  Your saying what you've said assumes that the only reason he has posted his desktop is so that you can make yours look like it (see line reading "If you're not going to do it, don't bother posting..." bla bla bla).

585026902[/snapback]

You know, Tem is right - it says in the first post of this thread that ppl are "urged" to post info about VS, wall, icons and pgms. It's not that hard to add four lines of text now is it? In a way that's what these kind of threads are for - to show off your stuff and share visual styles, walls etc that you've found, or to show off your own personal mods. Me, I am often inspired to use stuff I find here and mod it to suit my tastes.

OTOH have you tried posting a SS w/out any info? Well, if you have (and presuming your desktop looks good) then you've probably recieved loads of PM's and replies in the thread asking for the stuff you're using (g*d knows including the info won't stop some ppl asking you to send them virtually everything seen in the SS).

As for me - it kinda ****es me off when ppl post cool SS's and there's no links or info included. I might want something of the stuff they're using, or it might be some new VS I've been waiting for to be released etc (pretty often you can't just google this stuff , you know) etc. I often find out about skinners & gfx-artists through stuff like that. That's not to say I want my desktop to look exactly like theirs (I never do...). Anyway, I'll stop ranting and get off my soapbox now (and get my coat) - that was my $0.02.

Wow, you've got one big set of balls to give people ultimatums for not conforming to your wishes.  Any person has the right to post his/her desktop and give the information regarding any specifications at his/her discretion.  Your saying what you've said assumes that the only reason he has posted his desktop is so that you can make yours look like it (see line reading "If you're not going to do it, don't bother posting..." bla bla bla).

585026902[/snapback]

If that's the case then the only purpose of this thread is for people to display their ePenis++, right? I thought this thread was to help give creative ideas and expose people to visual styles that they weren't familiar with. I'm sure the author of said visual styles wouldn't be happy to know that his/her work is being selfishly kept away from others.

If that's the case then the only purpose of this thread is for people to display their ePenis++, right? I thought this thread was to help give creative ideas and expose people to visual styles that they weren't familiar with. I'm sure the author of said visual styles wouldn't be happy to know that his/her work is being selfishly kept away from others.

585027415[/snapback]

People are asked to provide information about their desktop, if they do not, you should PM them if you are interested. Asking for a link to something 'in thread' is pretty much useless because this thread fills up so fast.

Most of the 'usual suspects' (common Luna mod's + winamp / samurize skins) are rarely mentioned because they have had so much attention in the past that everyone knows what bits and pieces they are.

Quit the trolling here please, if you do not have a desktop to display, then please dont post.

In that vein:

Work machine

Luna + wallpaper modded from a November desktop.

Theme: Souluna Remix 2.0 Beta

BGround: Post Meridiem by Patrick Pendalis

ObjectDock

Winamp: Spirit by Stefanka

tn_390679desk.JPG