December Desktops

Hi, create a desktop.ini file in the folder that you want to mod, set the "iconarea_text" color so that it matches the "iconarea_image" (folder background image), use HEX/Html color codes, ex: "0x00FFFFFF" for white or "0x00000000" for black etc. The folder/icon names will now only be visible when you select them, looks much cleaner without loosing funcionality =), gl

585022344[/snapback]

ok.. so i dint get wat u mean so can u just copy - paste wat u have in ur *.ini file over here ???

thanx a million

Desktop for december

Not many changes, mainly cosmetic.

Style: Astuite

Wallpaper: Mary Jane from Applegeeks (im a comic fan and found this. am i happy? ohh yes).

Rainlender: Personal edit of the mushroom skin.

Other Apps: Winamp Deskbar, LClock (which also sets the custom start button), AveDesk (PNG's created by me).

585022236[/snapback]

Sweet desktop.

Hi, create a desktop.ini file in the folder that you want to mod, set the "iconarea_text" color so that it matches the "iconarea_image" (folder background image), use HEX/Html color codes, ex: "0x00FFFFFF" for white or "0x00000000" for black etc. The folder/icon names will now only be visible when you select them, looks much cleaner without loosing funcionality =), gl

585022344[/snapback]

I cant get it to work here. i have an all white background in my folders.

I just want to know how to get ride of the address label

585023052[/snapback]

well.. then u seem to knw on how to get rid of those file names ??

help please ??

well.. then  u seem to knw on how to get rid of those file names  ??

help please ??

585023131[/snapback]

585022344[/snapback]

585023152[/snapback]

ok....fine im trying it out.....i created the file and the fcontents is sokmething like this...

iconarea_text 0x00FFFFFF

iconarea_image 0x00FFFFFF

but it still don wrk

Edited by killme

well.. then  u seem to knw on how to get rid of those file names  ??

help please ??

585023131[/snapback]

all you really need to do is, hold Shift as you select thumbnails. remember to have it set at something other then thumbnails before doing this.

ok....fine im trying it out.....i created the file and the fcontents is sokmething like this...

iconarea_text 0x00FFFFFF

iconarea_image 0x00FFFFFF

but it still don wrk

585023182[/snapback]

^^^^^^^^^^^^