The Fine Art of Streaking

takes alot of guts, imo. i cant picture myself ever pulling my trowsers down infront of a student body and run around... lol the thought just cracks me up.  honestly if i ever saw a guy run infront of me naked.... ill be like 'what an idiot' i wouldnt so much mind a female though...  :D

585074619[/snapback]

I just think of Ned Flanders. "Homer, I can see your doodle..."

lol i guess you dont trim and groom before you go streaking eh? haha spur of the moment.

585074647[/snapback]

well, when you consider that most people are doing it after going out to the bars on weekends, and most people go to bars on weekends (in college at least) with the hopes of finding someone to shack up with...

(gross generalization, i'm aware)

Exactly.  A lot of little kids wouldn't even notice unless you react.

585074600[/snapback]

I agree, people should have the right not to be forced to wear clothes in public. Its nothing damaging to the child. Hell I even nearlly got arrested skateboarding down our mainstreet with only underwear on, the other month ago. You feel so fresh and free when your doing it. Crappy indecent exposer laws :angry:

Why, your kids going to start thinking naughty thoughts?  Why would they?

585074547[/snapback]

That actually reminds me of a great Nietzsche quote, "The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad".

Heck, big deal if we streak.. We've had some parties of our student organizations at our Uni where we all went to a sauna and afterwards there was like 5 to 10 people streaking around the campus. :) So what? It was 11pm, it's not like there was any children around to witness it. Except a few cars slowed down just to see what was going on.. :p