[Definitive] Sony PSP Thread

I read on www.tweakers.net's and www.gamer.nl's communities and news post comments that sony is going to forbid export of the PSP... can somebody confirm that or something? I'm intriuged if that is going to happen because I also read rumours about a better battery for europe and US...

4-5 hours is plenty of time to be playing a frickin game. If you cant take 30 sec to power off the PSP and change the battery then start playing again, you have a fricken problem.

well like I mentioned, three friends in Japan played a little lan game of ridge racer twice, and both times they didnt get more than 60 minutes.

They'll probably release like a super huge battery for it.

i didnt know where to ask,and i thought this would be the best place, but can i get some good high res quality pics of the PSP, preferebly ona white background or something that i can easliy remove to just get the PSP, im looking to make some awesome wallpapers, thanks in advance.

I hope Sony release bigger battery capacity. 90 minutes playing sound fast, it's really draining the battery fast. Imagine playing FF and in the middle of the battle story the battery is low and you can't save your progress...that sucks.

I hope Sony release bigger battery capacity. 90 minutes playing sound fast, it's really draining the battery fast. Imagine playing FF and in the middle of the battle story the battery is low and you can't save your progress...that sucks.

585098780[/snapback]

That doesnt happen, IGN reports that once the battry goes below 5-10% it goes into sleep mode where the game is paused and you have chance to either replace the battry or plug it in. Though a bigger battry would be alot better :)

Well I better bring the adapter anywhere I go whenever the battery runs low. A car charger / adapter for PSP also a good idea...I think Sony would release it too.

no PDA functions, PSP2 will have though

(note: i am not confirming anything, I was just making a little joke.)

(note2: I have to say that or I'll get pm's or flamers)