iPod vs Zen Micro, iPod mini vs Muvo2

With regard to the mini's, it looks like finally someone has a better ID than apple, the iRiver H10 is a very nice looking machine, the gray color especially.

I don't think I'd go back to creative, stung one to many times with their **** products in the past (way way back ... Nomad 1 timeframe).. Their software support is horrible.

Technically the Micro is superior in most everyway. However, the Ipod Mini has its positive attributes. Personally I love the smart playlists and a lot of the features in Itunes, also I am trying to go legal with my music, and Itunes is the perfect way to do that. Also there are tons of great accessories for the mini which can enhance your experience greatly.

Not to mention other stuff which may or may not be important to you like design and fashion. Both the Mini and Micro are hands down better than the MuVo in every aspect except price.

Technically the Micro is superior in most everyway.? However, the Ipod Mini has its positive attributes.? Personally I love the smart playlists and a lot of the features in Itunes, also I am trying to go legal with my music, and Itunes is the perfect way to do that.? Also there are tons of great accessories for the mini which can enhance your experience greatly.

585398259[/snapback]

WMP and most of the other music player has something similar to smart playlist, it's not anything special at all.

Also, you can visit more than two different stores with WMP, giving you more choices.