Woman Forcibly Injected With Drugs

good ol' days?

585087243[/snapback]

Hey The Teddy Roosevelt days were good. Everything before the communism hysteria, excluding the anti-black movement. And womens lib stuff.

So you hate an entire country because of a story of some bad police officers...? Thats the very foundation of racism and prejudice. My two cents.

585087273[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly

Sounds like great reading, an article written by conspiracy theorists. I'll read something else instead thankyou.

585087277[/snapback]

what he said...it sounds like a conspiracy mag

I must protest your heading for this topic. It is very short sighted of you to blame all of America for the wrong-doings of a few people. Yes the story is quite incredible, but a much more appropriate heading could have been chosen. I don't see any topics from you saying I hate Iraqi's because their leader was a madman or I hate French people because their lack of conviction, so why group Americas by that title. It simply doesn't make any sense.

Poor lady though. I hope enough evidence comes out to throw all those who wronged her into jail themselves!

So you hate an entire country because of a story of some bad police officers...? Thats the very foundation of racism and prejudice. My two cents.

585087273[/snapback]

How is that in anyway prejudice? Do you even bother to look up the definitions of words used in your rhetoric? And yes I hate the entire country because the entire judicial system is heavily flawed. And for those wondering, I'm a natural US citizen going on 20 years.

I know how these types of commitals occur and have to sya taht there is a ton of information not included in that article. Without a detailed account of her confrontation with police or even why her car was beign towed in the first palce - this articile is just a bunch of biased BS.