My Osama Bin Laden theroy

ok think about this, why would the United States want to actually capture osama, other than to make the public happy...think about this, i think that the united states knows exactly where he is, and could get him if they wanted but they wont for these reasons: right now they know that he is the head of the terrorist organization meaning everything goes threw him, so if they know where he is they can watch and have a much better idea of what is going on...if they capture him that means a new person will be put in charge, and the united states does not want to have to hunt down another person and gothrew all that again...just a thought i had in my head that i wanted to get out

I think Osama has died from an illness and all the videos that have been recently shown of him where pre-recorded before he died and that they recorded many others to, too make everyone think his still alive and well.

I think Osama has died from an illness and all the videos that have been recently shown of him where pre-recorded before he died and that they recorded many others to, too make everyone think his still alive and well.

585116012[/snapback]

an audio tape recently surfaced, and its 'sammy talking about RECENT events, so he cant be dead ;)

see, i like this...Netrack is thinking... he's on the verge of something but cant figure it out... he needs to research... as all of us need to. you cant rely on what the nigthly news tells us.. it's worthless propaganda.

the US is the most powerful, richest, technologically advanced country on the planet... and after... 3 years? we cant find this towelhead cave dweller even w/ sophisticated satellite tracking? if he was living in a cave... dont you think he'd have to have any convoy following him? im mean, after all, they have to be able to sustain life in the desert, in a cave in BFing afghanistan... if he were to plan all the 9/11 stuff out of a cave, wouldnt he have to have massive generators for electricity, computers, etc? i mean, maybe im completely wrong here... but after 3 years he's on the run still? no.

i dont know what his deal is... there is one theory that he's already dead since 2002... i dont buy it or disbelieve it. all i know is, if bin laden is "caught" then the war over there pretty much has no meaning and the power hungry tycoons cant have that now can they.

see, i like this...Netrack is thinking... he's on the verge of something but cant figure it out... he needs to research... as all of us need to.  you cant rely on what the nigthly news tells us.. it's worthless propaganda.

the US is the most powerful, richest, technologically advanced country on the planet... and after... 3 years?  we cant find this towelhead cave dweller even w/ sophisticated satellite tracking?  if he was living in a cave... dont you think he'd have to have any convoy following him?  im mean, after all, they have to be able to sustain life in the desert, in a cave in BFing afghanistan... if he were to plan all the 9/11 stuff out of a cave, wouldnt he have to have massive generators for electricity, computers, etc?  i mean, maybe im completely wrong here... but after 3 years he's on the run still?  no.

i dont know what his deal is... there is one theory that he's already dead since 2002... i dont buy it or disbelieve it.  all i know is, if bin laden is "caught" then the war over there pretty much has no meaning and the power hungry tycoons cant have that now can they.

585156707[/snapback]

(Y)

osama is hiding and camping out beside the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq :rofl:

585131848[/snapback]

Nah, thats impossible. There are no WMD to hide beside :laugh:

I?d say Japan is the most technologically advanced country in the world....

...and Osama IMO is playing CS: Source right now. In a cave.

lol :pp

He's in Iran being hidden by the Mullahs. Why do you think he looks so clean, rested, and healthy?

Stop being so gullible seb5150. Instead of acting like a sheep and swallowing the garbage FOX serves up to the nation, go learn a little about history. The Mullahs of Iran are Shia, Osama is the champion of the Sunnni, the two never mix.

This is just another excuse for Americans to invade the second biggest supply of oil in the world, associate them with Al Qaeda, liek they did Saddam, invade and then add "liberation" as an afterthought when absolutely no evidence has been found,.

Edited by parhamreza

ok think about this, why would the United States want to actually capture osama, other than to make the public happy...think about this, i think that the united states knows exactly where he is, and could get him if they wanted but they wont for these reasons: right now they know that he is the head of the terrorist organization meaning everything goes threw him, so if they know where he is they can watch and have a much better idea of what is going on...if they capture him that means a new person will be put in charge, and the united states does not want to have to hunt down another person and gothrew all that again...just a thought i had in my head that i wanted to get out

585112850[/snapback]

OMG u sound like my parents, saying crap like that