suprnova.org thread

how hard is it for you warez monkeys to let go of suprnova i mean cmon is this the only site you got your e-penis ups from? There are 100000's of other ways to get your ****. Why hasnt this thread been closed yet? Why was it allowed in the first place? If you post links to other warez sites its bad, even if they have legit tv episodes on them, but suprnova was fine? It was mainly a warez site, just let it die already.

how hard is it for you warez monkeys to let go of suprnova i mean cmon is this the only site you got your e-penis ups from? There are 100000's of other ways to get your ****. Why hasnt this thread been closed yet? Why was it allowed in the first place? If you post links to other warez sites its bad, even if they have legit tv episodes on them, but suprnova was fine? It was mainly a warez site, just let it die already.

585174627[/snapback]

I like ponies too.

Don't be to hard on him/her, new member and may not have read the rules. Mods will probably just remove the links. It is a good thing to read the rules though.

Cody

585174612[/snapback]

The newer people should know them the best. It is a requirement to read them before becoming a member

I would have liked to see this stay open, but it seems some are just immune to instruction or rules

closed