Post pictures of your mobile devices

dsc004796sq.jpg

dsc004760lw.jpg

Took these with my K750i, but can't take a pic of that with its own camera, could take a pic with a digi cam but everyone knows what they look like :p

Devices shown: Nintendo DS, Creative Zen Micro 5GB Blue, Firefly Portable HD 20GB

nice phone. extremely overpriced (ya ya ya i know, your paying for the craftsmanship/exclusiveness), but nice none the less!

Nokia 8800

Cosmin

nice phone. extremely overpriced (ya ya ya i know, your paying for the craftsmanship/exclusiveness), but nice none the less!

had mine about 6months now... awesome phone. solid. cool looking... it says "PIMP!" :)

and ck2k01... Yes you pay for the prestine Alumiunum shell... it's a different class off phone... Feature wise i will agree it;s not on par with some phones... but for pure looks and "wow factor" this is THEE phone to own.

had mine about 6months now... awesome phone. solid. cool looking... it says "PIMP!" :)

and ck2k01... Yes you pay for the prestine Alumiunum shell... it's a different class off phone... Feature wise i will agree it;s not on par with some phones... but for pure looks and "wow factor" this is THEE phone to own.

It certainly is.

2 more days and my i-mate Super Jam (128mb ram version), Bluetooth GPS receiver, SD wifi card, and 2 GB SD card will be here! The wait is killing me (just decided the other week that i was bored with the s710a, so decided to play with pocketpc for a bit :D)

Ill post pics when it gets here!

• 2 weeks later...

My Toys

Bottom

From Left to right

Psion 5, Sony P910i, Sony W800i, Nokia 6610i, Dell Axim X5, HP Ipaq rx3715, Ipaq 3630, Fossil Palm PDA Watch.

Left to Right

Archos AV480 80GB PMP, Apple iPod 20GB 4G, Palm E2, Palm m515, Sony PSP.

:)dscf00058mg.jpg

3 phones, they are on different networks as i need to be reached on the move.

The archos is used only for video, ipod for music.

The palms/pocket pc's, because i am incredibly disorganised without the help from computers. :D

O2 XDA Exec

O2-B.twist3.gif

img_20051214T091946686.jpg

Awesome phone, I have one, they work 10px faster with the imate Jasjar Rom thoguh, the o2 Rom is laggy and unreliable IMO

My Toys

Bottom

From Left to right

Psion 5, Sony P910i, Sony W800i, Nokia 6610i, Dell Axim X5, HP Ipaq rx3715, Ipaq 3630, Fossil Palm PDA Watch.

Left to Right

Archos AV480 80GB PMP, Apple iPod 20GB 4G, Palm E2, Palm m515, Sony PSP.

:)dscf00058mg.jpg

Don't you think that's a tad excessive? :p

Here are my current mobile devices.

Dell Inspiron 8600

114368.jpg

Dell Axim x51v

597_02.jpg

Mororola RAZR V3c

3614.jpg

Cowon iAudio 5

iaudio5_2.jpg

Headbanger Ear Subs

earsubsuniv.jpg

And of course me autoMOBILE device

1997 Dodge Dakota RC 4x4

HERE IS A SIMILAR ONE TO MINE

91450156.189529464.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

NOT ITS NOT FOR SALE I JUST HAVENT BOUGHT A CAMERA YET TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MINE