Post pictures of your mobile devices

here are some of my devices, including closeup shots of my new toy (o2 xda trion) :cool:

going counter clockwise from the left: motorola h700 bluetooth headset, motorola ht820 stereo bluetooth headphones, t-mobile mda (selling soon), o2 xda trion, sony psp, nintendo ds lite, shure e3g earbuds, logitech mx1000 mouse, toshiba qosmio g25 laptop.

devices.jpg

laptop.jpg

trion1.jpg

trion2.jpg

trion3.jpg

trion4a.jpg

my phone's today screen is pretty basic right now...still waiting on my 2GB microsd to come in...

I tried my best with the Photo. LG Chocolate from Verizon.

lgchocolatepu3.jpg

How come the chocolate in the UK looks 10x Better ?

See Pic:

chok2.jpg

We even get ours in white:

LG-chocolate.jpg

Whats the deal with it ?

- Powerbook G4 15"

- Nokia 8800

- Nokia 9300

- Palm Treo650 ( currently in my Laptopbag)

- PSP

- Sony ericsson & Palm Bluetooth headset

- iPod mini

- Logitech MX 1000

- Sennheiser HD 485

- Logitech Harmony 525

photo0009zu3.jpg

phto0003wp8.jpg

How come the chocolate in the UK looks 10x Better ?

See Pic:

chok2.jpg

We even get ours in white:

LG-chocolate.jpg

Whats the deal with it ?

Because the Chocolate Phone is 900/1800/1900 and is more popular in Europe. Whereas here, the RAZR is probably the most popular phone at the moment, which is why it's available in many different casings. Also, the Verizon branding is just awful. I don't think it's a regional thing, just a carrier thing. :x

Because the Chocolate Phone is 900/1800/1900 and is more popular in Europe. Whereas here, the RAZR is probably the most popular phone at the moment, which is why it's available in many different casings. Also, the Verizon branding is just awful. I don't think it's a regional thing, just a carrier thing. :x

we get the razr in a million different colours as well.

we get the razr in a million different colours as well.

Yes, I know that. I was saying the reason that we get a bunch of different colored casings in the US is because the RAZR is very popular here, whereas the Chocolate is fairly new. Like I said, the Verizon branding is awful, and I think the main reason the front of the phone was changed was because LG had to make a "special" CDMA version for Verizon. As the Chocolate gets more popular, hopefully a GSM provider like Cingular will pick it up and the original style will make it to our shores, as well as in white and a bunch of other colors.