Post pictures of your mobile devices

I guess it just doesn't look great in the sun.

Yeah not much TFT's do. some look ok and others look too washed out and dark.

• 1 month later...

toys.jpg

Dell XPS M1710, RIM BlackBerry 7130e (with spiffy Neowin logo background), Samsung WEP200 bluetooth headset, Pentax Optio S50, iAudio U2

toys.jpg

<snip>RIM BlackBerry 7130e (with spiffy Neowin logo background)<snip>

That's dedication for you :p

• 4 weeks later...
Dell XPS M1710, RIM BlackBerry 7130e (with spiffy Neowin logo background), Samsung WEP200 bluetooth headset, Pentax Optio S50, iAudio U2

Nice laptop! Although I prefer the black cover, I'm certainly envious.

Edited by ck2k01

Do you seriously have all 3 of those activated and use all 3 at the same time?

Probably not, I used to own 3 phones at a time at one point, but now I only have 1.

^Errr...ana04 was quoting someone else. :p

.. and mrp was answering telling shaddow that ana probably doesnt use them all because didnt when he had three phones...

or she.

phones2xr4.jpg

Nokia 8801 - Bought from Friend for $200 when he got a Nokia N95, he originally bought the 8801 for $700 or something.

Motorola SLVR - Used it when I had Cingular, unlocked it to work with T-mobile. (don't use anymore)

Motorola RAZR v3 - Got it for real cheap when I had Cingular & did a contract, unlocked it to work with T-mobile. (don't use anymore)

Samsung t809 - Got it for real cheap when I started T-mobile contract. (don't use anymore)

Treo 650 - Brother got a BlackJack and he gave me this, unlocked it to work with T-mobile.

Sony Ericsson K800i - Bought it off ebay, I use this most currently.

Going to sell the phones I don't use 8801, slvr, razr, and maybe get a nokia n95 or wait for the iphone (get it unlocked). I had a perfectly fine working verizon motorola krzr k1m that I bought from some random guy on the streets for $20, but since it was cdma I had no use for it & sold it. I never took a picture of it but that was my favorite phone in terms of looks.

Here are mine:

Alpine iDA-X001 - Not really a 'mobile' device, but it's pretty useless without my iPod since it doesn't have a CD player built in. They call it a Digital Media Receiver. I've owned a couple different decks to use with my iPod and this one by far is the best when it comes to the way it works with the iPod.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

And my real mobile devices:

Cingular 8525 ( HTC Hermes ) - Bluetooth GPS Receiver - Aliph Jawbone - 30GB iPod Video

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg