vick to be highest paid player in NFL history

That's why I can't believe they are already giving him that much money. Doesn't anyone have to prove anything anymore???  :huh:

585160456[/snapback]

He has proved plenty - proved that he can fill the seats every week and sell a ****load of #7 jerseys.

He is a grossly over rated QB, if you try to evaluate him against someone like Manning. But, the way he has been plugged in to the system this year, he does not have to be Manning. Everything is structured around him being a HB who also throws basically. Well and guess what? This year he led the Falcons to a 11-3 record...

ummm, vick is getting $2 million more for 3 more years.  It's not more than Manning's deal, just more years.  Really don't care for either quarterback, just don't see how you can pay a quarterback this much when he can't pass.

585154775[/snapback]

Can't pass. 49 touchdowns and you can't pass. Don't kid yourself.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

that was great!!  thank you so much for that, put a smile on my face :)

(i thought you were serious for a second there, when i clicked on the link)

hahaha, the kyle boller experience.....

585168414[/snapback]

Do you know what would be even better then that, the Eli Manning experience.

am i the only one that thinks he isnt that great? he scrambles so much hes bound to get blasted by some safety. If anyone should be paid that much i think mcnabb is the best all around qb in todays game manning might be the most consistent, but mcnabb is all around the best.

585157100[/snapback]

Well said. :yes: