Games you've really had your money's worth from...

Worth the money:

Half-Life 2(PC)

Final Fantasy X(PS2)

Onimusha 2(PS2)

Command and Conquer :Generals (PC)

Skies Of Arcadia(Dreamcast)

Mega Man Legends(PS)

Max Payne 2 (PC)

IMO Skies Of Arcadia is the most fun and best game ive ever played and im still playing it to this day after beating it about 5 times

Not Worth:

Final Fantasy X2 (PS2)

Halo 2, still haven't actually beaten the game. I started a campaign then got caught up playing other modes of the game. No real rush to get to the end. Just keeps the game fun for longer. I think I am just about 2/3 through.

Also, I haven't gotten Burnout 3 YET, but I am sure it will be the same. I can't wait until I have a chance to try it out. I loved the previous games of the series and this one looks even better :D

Need for Speed III - Best of the series

Half-Life 1 + Addons - 2 sucked

Doom 3 - Game of the year!, Combination HL1 & Total Recall

Pharaoh - Fun

Theme Hospital - Very fun!

Serious Sam SE - Really fun!

MotoGP 2 - One of the first DX9 games

Battlefield 1942 - Some good mods Baby!

Monopoly 3 - A classic

Grand Theft Auto (All of them) - What can you say

Call of Duty - Jam up war game

Hulk - I'm a fan

Motocross Madness - Use to be in a clan

They were all worth every penny, All on PC btw. :happy:

StarCraft - Played since release.

WarCraft - Played since release.

World of WarCraft - Played since release (which was only a month ago and already I've got my money's worth)

Hitman 2

Heh, I thought he meant only game from 2004... ahh well, here goes:

Soldier of Fortune II Multiplayer: I think I'm finally off this game for good (CS:S has taken its place), but for 14 months this game completely owned my PC. Apart from the odd game of CNC:Generals with a friend, it was all SOF2 multiplayer. Amazing netcode, graphics that hold up even today, and some all around good times. A lot of the servers I played on were starting to die (this was around the release of HL2), which sorta killed my interest. I loved playing with those weirdos.

Quake 3 Arena: Not so much for the game itself, but for the mods. Urban Terror owned me before SOF2 came along. Some of the funniest moments in the history of gaming have come from that very cool mod. I laughed so hard at some points my family members are still giving me weird looks. And Rocket Arena is obviously the ownage. Hopefully you don't need me to tell you that.

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution: Was basically the only game in my PS2. I played this one quite a bit with friends (although they were never up to par), but the most fun I had in this game was actually through the Quest mode. Amazing AI, deep fighting system, and great challenge = a game I still play every now and then. And for $25 (or whatever it cost me, I can't really remember), what else could you ask for?

And let's not forget Morrowind, Call of Duty, Starcraft, and all that fun stuff.

Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield [PC]

Been playing for over 2 years and im still an addict.

www.raven-shield.com

Can't wait till RainbowSix4 comes out for PC '05 =/

Also a coolio mod for CS:S

www.totalretribution.com

Making a RogueSpear type of MOD off the HL2 engine... looks pretty cool I know some of the modd'rs working on it are great at what they do and if they pull something off even remotely close to what they have set as a goal i'll die a happy man.

Final Fantasy 3 [snes or should i say zsnes.. :shifty: ] lol

Uhh... Definatly not Halo 2, it kinda sucked, and online play is sooo slow...

Id say Diablo 2!!! I bought that like 4 years ago and i still play it ALOT.

lol

edit : w00t! my 500th post :D