Longhorn Transformation Pack 8 RELEASED!

very true... i screwed up my entire computer using a "transformation pack"... looked harmless at the moment, until everything looked like Windows 3.1 and stayed that way  :huh:

585160644[/snapback]

how did that happen?? It worked fine for me.

Wow, WindowsX just keeps going.. I remember way back when trying to get that whole top panel thing sorted out, In my very early days of reshacking :p

Nicely done windowsX (Y) keep up the good work.

Haha, the General feeling of alot of people on here is that WindowsX makes rubbish themes and transformation packs, as can be seen in this thread, so I just toyed with that humour..

585160635[/snapback]

u did it once again . stop insulting people or ruin threads . windows x has a long tradition in creating useful stuff some people like . do u have any ...? so stop your useless crappy postings --- :angry:

u did it once again . stop insulting people or ruin threads . windows x has a long tradition in creating useful stuff some people like . do u have any ...? so stop your useless crappy postings --- :angry:

585160721[/snapback]

same hear!! :angry:

what he is saying is legit straight up... the stuff aint that nice.. the start button in 90% of the visual styles included in the LTP are well less then desirable..

585160767[/snapback]

that is true but he shouldent say bad stuff about it. Just ignore it if you don't like it. :no:

ignore it? then what's the point of a disscusstion forum? if someone posted there work like windows x does on a forum, and no one replied because nobody liked it don't you think he would feel a little insulted.. no constructive comments or anything for him to stride his work to? I posted in the 80 page thread he has about how I prefer the royal start button look, I hope he takes this well and works to better his transformation pack.

ignore it? then what's the point of a disscusstion forum? if someone posted there work like windows x does on a forum, and no one replied because nobody liked it don't you think he would feel a little insulted.. no constructive comments or anything for him to stride his work to? I posted in the 80 page thread he has about how I prefer the royal start button look, I hope he takes this well and works to better his transformation pack.

585160805[/snapback]

Yeah you are right I was wrong sory. :blush: :blink:

585160805[/snapback]

Have you tried sending him some money via paypal along with a note?