Will the year 2005 be better or worse than the year 2004?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will the year 2005 be better or worse than the year 2004?

• Better
    • Worse
    • About the same

Oh, about the same ... maybe worse. I'd imagine maybe World War III ... and ... all that stuff in the world. Me ... I'll be out of high school and out into the "real world" ... other than that, nothing really "special" will prolly happen this year.

It will be what you make of it. If you want 2005 to be crap, it will be. If you want it to be the best year ever, it will be.

I prefer the latter and I won't let anyone change that for me. :)

Once again, Bush bashing? Need I point out that if you want to get on your soap box and rant your ass off theres a place for that? And try backing it up, don't just spew dumbf*ck remarks without explaining your reasoning.

Getting back on topic, 2005 should prove to be interesting. As for better or worse, I'd like to say better but we'll all see in a year.

Once again, Bush bashing? Need I point out that if you want to get on your soap box and rant your ass off theres a place for that? And try backing it up, don't just spew dumbf*ck remarks without explaining your reasoning.

Getting back on topic, 2005 should prove to be interesting. As for better or worse, I'd like to say better but we'll all see in a year.

585212806[/snapback]

And you, sir, should respect peoples' opinions. No one can object to peoples opinions just because they think otherwise. If I wanted to rant about Bush, I would have, but this topic isn't about that now is it?

And you, sir, should respect peoples' opinions. No one can object to peoples opinions just because they think otherwise. If I wanted to rant about Bush, I would have, but this topic isn't about that now is it?

585212833[/snapback]

I'd respect an opinion if it displayed that more than 2 seconds of thought went into it. I have nothing against people who don't like Bush. What irritates the f*ck out of me is immature little fragments;

"Bush Sucks!"

"I hate Bush, OMG!!1!1!! He's so stupid."

"This year is gonna suck! Omg I can't believe he has another term11!!!!! I'm so 1337, check me out jumping on Bush-Bashing-Bandwagon!!!!"

Where is the reasoning, logic, or thinking process behind it? You could at least specify a policy you don't necessarily agree with? But no. I'd expect this from a 3 year old maybe...? And you're right this isn't the place to do that, yet you managed to act like a complete jackass. The corporate involvment in the Iraqi war disturbs me, I never said I liked Bush. Still, I make a point out of saving that for the proper place and time.

Good day sir.

I'd respect an opinion if it displayed that more than 2 seconds of thought went into it. I have nothing against people who don't like Bush. What irritates the f*ck out of me is immature little fragments;

"Bush Sucks!"

"I hate Bush, OMG!!1!1!! He's so stupid."

"This year is gonna suck! Omg I can't believe he has another term11!!!!! I'm so 1337, check me out jumping on Bush-Bashing-Bandwagon!!!!"

Where is the reasoning, logic, or thinking process behind it? You could at least specify a policy you don't necessarily agree with? But no. I'd expect this from a 3 year old maybe...? And you're right this isn't the place to do that, yet you managed to act like a complete jackass. The corporate involvment in the Iraqi war disturbs me, I never said I liked Bush. Still, I make a point out of saving that for the proper place and time.

Good day sir.

585212906[/snapback]

Did I post like that? No. And you still made a huge scene about it, when it is none of your buisness what I think. As you can see, and can tell by the topic name, this topic is about whether the year 2005 will be any better or not, not a Bush bashing topic, so I kept it into one sentence, instead of going on for 10 pages about it, since instead of 20 people who doesn't understand opinions, I'd only get maybe one at most, which I got. I did not make a jackass of myself, and frankly I don't care what people think of me, since they know nothing about me, etc etc etc.

You've done nothing in response to my post but attgempt some witty remarks, and make it look like I said one of the three phrases quoted above. I suggest you simply "bugger off", a term chosen to match the "good day, sir", "would you care for a bit of tea and crumpets", etc that we've been posting. I hope you can fully understand what I am saying here, and if you do, you should know that I'm done with this, and you should stop too, we've caused enough of a scene, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place by posting my "OMG BUSH IS T3H SUCXKS0R" post one page back. :)

Look, Mommy! Look at all of the run-on sentences! Uh oh, I made a booboo. I guess this means I don't know how to type correctly and typ liek this in all t3h l337 AOL kiddie chats. But of course, that's just judging by your terms of interpretation. :)

Claiming that someone "sucks" at what they do is not a small statement. Any f*cktard can say "Bush sucks!". Either back it up or don't say anything at all and save it for the proper place and time. I'm not asking for much, certainly not 10 pages. Is 1 or 2 supporting sentences too much to ask for? And saying you don't care about what people think about you is bull s*it. If you really didn't care you wouldn't need to mention it all much less make a 3 paragraph post, no?

At this time, I say this needs to be dropped. Its getting too offtopic.