[rel] Sustenance Visual Style

Is there a way to use the iCandy toolbar icons without Yz toolbar or WindowsBlinds? Can someone create a shell32.dll tweak which will allow us to do it? I don't want to mess with ResHack in order to do it :(

EDIT:

Nevermind :blush: Yz toolbar is great - I've just tried it :) Thanks for the toolbar.

Edited by yyy

you can use the GUI Replacer Tool with one of the icandy libraries. The smaller one changes only icons, the larger one the animations too.

try a google search on GUIreplacer (it should be version 1.4)

calvin

is there a trillian/desktop sidebar/winamp skin for use with this theme (the metallic taskbar with green windows start button)? i'm using some dark grey themes i found but they just clash with it.

I love Reluna Alunamin colors and I talked to Bant about making a substyle of Subtenance with Alunamin colors and he told me that is ok. I'll update Sustenace with Alunamin color substyle soon :D

I love Reluna Alunamin colors and I talked to Bant about making a substyle of Subtenance with Alunamin colors and he told me that is ok. I'll update Sustenace with Alunamin color substyle soon :D

585431003[/snapback]

Awesome news, I'm very interested in seeing what it will look like.

• 3 weeks later...
Is anyone releasing a mod of this with thin titlebars and thin taskbar?

585524110[/snapback]

No sorry, Im not allowing any mods of Sustenance.

Very SEXXYYY definatllyy really like it However, Is there a Cursor Icon/WallPaper/And Desktop Icons as well as toolbar Icons we can install

w/o the use of 3rd party software?

Thanks in Advance

Very SEXXYYY definatllyy really like it However, Is there a Cursor Icon/WallPaper/And Desktop Icons as well as toolbar Icons  we can install

w/o the use of 3rd party software?

Thanks in Advance

585528098[/snapback]

Cursors - I'm not sure of any that really match the style of Sustenance/Icandy Jr. I'd be interested if there is one that exists (and not TOO "cartoony")

Wallpaper - There's some sustenance wallpaper's out there. I'd suggest searching the forum for sustenance. They'll come up in the wallpapers forum. I'm not a huge fan of them, but you may like them.

Icons - Desktop icons used by Kol are Foood's (www.foood.net), and highly recommended. For the toolbar, you can either use Kol's Y'z theme or his Windowblinds version. Since you're not wanting to do 3rd party software, then you'll have to mod the windows file that toolbar icons are stored in. I personally don't recommend that, and Y'z Toolbar makes a small footprint in your system resources.

Cursors - I'm not sure of any that really match the style of Sustenance/Icandy Jr.  I'd be interested if there is one that exists (and not TOO "cartoony")

Wallpaper - There's some sustenance wallpaper's out there.  I'd suggest searching the forum for sustenance.  They'll come up in the wallpapers forum.  I'm not a huge fan of them, but you may like them.

Icons - Desktop icons used by Kol are Foood's (www.foood.net), and highly recommended.  For the toolbar, you can either use Kol's Y'z theme or his Windowblinds version.  Since you're not wanting to do 3rd party software, then you'll have to mod the windows file that toolbar icons are stored in.  I personally don't recommend that, and Y'z Toolbar makes a small footprint in your system resources.

585528383[/snapback]

Where can i grab Y'z toolbar, also i dont like WB because it really slowed my Computer for somereason,

also for Icons shud i use WB IconPacker or w/e since it doesnt run in the background.

:EDIT:

I checkd out Google and came up with Dead links, his homepage seems to be down, i spose i need a mirror.

Edited by CrisCr0ss

Where can i grab Y'z toolbar, also i dont like WB because it really slowed my Computer for somereason

585529449[/snapback]

You should be able to find a link somewhere on Neowin's forums. It's been so long since I've used it, I don't recall. Concerning WB, it shouldn't slow your system down, so if you haven't used it in a while, I'd say try it again. Not trying to attract debate, but it is a GREAT program.
also for Icons shud i use WB IconPacker or w/e since it doesnt run in the background.

585529449[/snapback]

I think IconPackager is the best software for the job (I'm not sure what you meant by 'w/e'???). I'm pretty sure IconPackager doesn't run in the background, but I'm not 100% sure of it. Iconphile has never been stable for me, and I didn't think it was as supported (by themers) or that it was a feature-rich. That's just me.
I checkd out Google and came up with Dead links, his homepage seems to be down, i spose i need a mirror.

585529449[/snapback]

I'm not sure what you're referring to. If you meant foood's site, I was able to view it. I was also able to get to Kol's site. Please elaborate.

since for some reason i cannot edit, I found Y'z toolbar and am using it however im still looking for Desktop Icons which i can use as well as a Wallpaper and FireFox theme thanks again.

since for some reason i cannot edit, I found Y'z toolbar and am using it however im still looking for Desktop Icons which i can use as well as a Wallpaper and FireFox theme thanks again.

585534310[/snapback]

Did you not like the Foood icons I suggested earlier? If you DO like them, that's what I use for desktop icons and others (and what Kol uses in his screenshots). There are a few Icandy Jr. icon packages on Wincustomize if you want to go that route.

Were you able to find the sustenance wallpapers I suggested earlier? If you didn't like them, then you may want to try the "strange world" wallpapers Kol made. They'll be in the wallpaper forum.

For firefox, I'd use the Icandy Jr, at this page