[rel] Sustenance Visual Style

Great desktop :punk:

I think that is not the msstyle, that the text color in the firefox theme.

585181414[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right, it may be the FF skin. But I get it in other FF skins as well. Here's a pic with the blue substyle. You can see the text is blue, so I guess these couple of skins that have the "bug" color the font based on the msstyle color.

post-20838-1104280458_thumb.jpg

Beautiful theme Kol.

Minor bug (see pic) but perhaps with oval highlite this is a ms bug?

585181851[/snapback]

Fixed :)

Slight bug? The arrow seems a bit off. It's like this in Firefox as well, but the arrow seems too far to the left in FF.

585184211[/snapback]

http://img77.exs.cx/img77/3111/bug6yo.jpg

I don't think I have seen this one posted, but this thread has gotten a little long. :)

I'm using Maxthon 1.1.090.

Great style!

585184448[/snapback]

I dont have that bug. Where did you get that bug??

Yeah, you're right, it may be the FF skin. But I get it in other FF skins as well. Here's a pic with the blue substyle. You can see the text is blue, so I guess these couple of skins that have the "bug" color the font based on the msstyle color.

585186218[/snapback]

You can set font colors when you create a FF skins

The colors that you see on that FF skins are set on the .css of the skins. I think if you want to use those theme yoy'll need to change the colors yourself :pinch:

The colors that you see on that FF skins are set on the .css of the skins. I think if you want to use those theme yoy'll need to change the colors yourself  :pinch:

585187707[/snapback]

Ok, thanks. BTW, how is work on the WB version coming? Will you be doing all the extra WB features?

The colors that you see on that FF skins are set on the .css of the skins. I think if you want to use those theme yoy'll need to change the colors yourself  :pinch:

585187707[/snapback]

I get this on all color variations.

bug4ge.th.jpg

You have never failes to amaze me. Likin this so much. Had to put in on the Laptop aswell.

Keep up the good work and thanx for all the effort put into all your VS :cool:

yay, so has anyone said it yet? who's gunna make the winamp skin? :p kol?! :)

585192201[/snapback]

Yeah, he's mentioned he's gonna make a classic and (eventually) a modern after he completes the WB version.

small bug perhaps.... narrows perspective on the icons on right of immediate tab in start... my docs,my pics etc...

585192520[/snapback]

In compact menu??? can you post a screenshot??

I like the idea, but I don't know about those buttons (minimize, maximize, close). Have you thought about making different buttons?

585194488[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Those buttons are what makes the theme stand out from most other stuff out there.

Are you kidding? Those buttons are what makes the theme stand out from most other stuff out there.

585194574[/snapback]

I know. I havn't given this theme a chance yet. Maybe if I start trying it, it will grow on me and I'll actually like it.