Neowin Makes Wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neowin

I particularly like this quote:

Neowin also has an active technology forum consisting of over 70,000 members and over 3 million posts. Neowin runs Invision Power Board.

Their high traffic discussion forums are frequented by zealous, bright, young Microsoft fan boys, who enjoy (among other things) testing illegal beta software.

Hmm

well, neowin was found on the basis of testing beta software, but does not allow the distribution of illegal software. however, discussion is allowed about it. i can see how they would draw a parallel, but whatever, it's not like people are going to see that and leave.

Neowin Chat

Neowin also maintains a small chatroom for real-time discussions. This java-based chatroom is usually inhabited by Michael, the most advanced chatbot known in the world. Its AI is so advanced, you'd believe you were talking to a real person.

:shifty:

Their high traffic discussion forums are frequented by zealous, bright, young Microsoft fan boys, who enjoy (among other things) testing illegal beta software

It would be best if that was not there. Someone should change that. :)

I totally agree with it.

Neowin sucks.

585189883[/snapback]

And yet here you are browsing our forums. We're flattered you took time out of your busy schedule just to post that. The internet is a big place my friend and no one is forcing you to come here. Feel free to leave at any time. I'll be sure to let you know should anyone give a damn.

Neowin also has an active technology forum consisting of over 70,000 members and over 3 million posts. Neowin runs Invision Power Board.

Their high traffic discussion forums are frequented by zealous, bright, young Microsoft fan boys, who enjoy (among other things) testing beta software for microsoft as nobody at microsoft knows how to patch the flaws in its software, hence they rely on the neowin community to do it for them.

Whilst, the primary focus is Microsoft and Windows-centric, it maintains a smaller number of sub-forums for various other discussions including:

Latest technology electronic, devices, gadgets and other hardware.

Wallpapers, Icons and Windows Visual Styles

Console and PC gaming

Dicussion of real world events (primarily American-focused)

Hardware related topics, such as overclocking.

Mozilla Firefox related discussion.

Linux and Mac technology issues, even though the website as its name suggests is focused on (Neo)Windows related news.

pr0n.

:o