The Tidal Waves Of Asia

Let me start by saying i am not a religious person. I do not believe in (a) god but i also do not believe that there is not one.

Basically i had a vision when i was 10 and i never forgot it. The tidal i saw on the TV was like the begining of my vision but is not anything like near the end.

In my vision i was walking along a warm beach and i could hear happy people all playing and laughing. All of a sudden things went deadly quiet i looked up and saw a huge white mass coming toward me then someone shouted somthing in a language i could not quite understand (although it was familiar to me). Then i realised he was shouting, 'run away! Tsunami!'.

The wave crashed through me but did not affect me, all i could see where people and things floating and being pushed around me (under water), then suddenly i was on a hill side looking down at the devistation. All was quiet for a period of time and strangly calm. In the waters below i could see many strange objects in the water and some i could make out as buses and transportation. Soon a slow murmering and wimpering increased to a sudden panic and realisation of what had just happened. Some people ran, some just sat and sobed and some helped others who where near to them and injured.

Suddenly i was in a different place, on a cold day sitting at my bedroom window, looking down at a group of people arguing with each other and fighting. I was waiting for what seemed like forever for someone to interveen and stop the fighting but noone came. Soon i became to realise that there was no one else around that would or could help apart from other people also fighting and some laying helpless on the ground.

Suddenly I was rushed forward again and saw lots of death and bright lights, lots of bangs and crys of shear pain and helpesness. It was then that i realised i was seeing a war. A war on a larger scale than any other before. A war between everyone. People had lost trust in eachother and had started to kill and fight eachother. Sister and brother had turned against eachother as had parent and child.

Then there was silence. A more peacefull silence than any i have heard in my life. There where no birds in trees, no cars on roads no dogs barking, just complete tranquility. There was nothing on the ground. No devistation from the war or anything. I looked around and saw there where a few people sitting around a fire like you would have expected in the old days before electric etc.

Up until now i never realised what this was all about, but now i think i am coming to realise. Humans are their own worst enemy. They are slowly killing themselves with their 'hi-tech' machinery, which makes life 'more luxurious'. Their drugs which 'make them feel good when depressed'.

You see i am starting to think if there is a god, he is sending a message and making a fresh start to a point. He is not aiming to completely destroy the human race, but make them learn from their own mistakes.

In explination, if you imagin that long ago back in the cave man days everything was different. We all had everything we needed on trees like fruit etc, and meat we would kill a cow with a spear and then cook on a spit etc. We would drink water from a lake and all huddle together in the cold and all laze around in the summer heat. Now we all live in homes and watch TV and play computers. We put packet food in a microwave and open a can when we are thirsty. We also have to 'pay' for all our 'goods' which once where freely available.

I think we where more healthy and better of in that time and that is where we are in the not so far future going to be again. There was desease in those times, but not like we have now. Each problem resolved has caused another and timesed it by 2 or 3. If we where still living now as we where then the world would be a much better and healthier place.

I am not saying my vision is/was true, but if this 'first' disaster is anthing to go by, it is already coming true.

I just had to tell you all, as it has been playing on my mind over and over and i had to let it out somewhere. Sorry if it is a long read and hard to follow, but it is hard to put this in to writing.

Rich

It makes an intriguin story - nothing more, but it makes you stop and think! I don't think you're a seer  :)  Just a coincidence IMO

585189596[/snapback]

Thanks. I hope for the love of god (excuse the term :)) i have not seen anything that is in any way real and this is all a coincidence.

But however if it is true, in short, a lot of us are doomed :laugh: (sorry, just thought i would bring a bit of humour to the subject since my above vision is quite nasty).

Interesting, but not exactly factual or a real world issue.

Moved to Area 51 DivADPArADox

585189852[/snapback]

I admit i was unsure where it would belong. Since it was triggered due to the tidal waves i thought it best to be in real world issues. But thanks for moving it correctly :).

I admit i was unsure where it would belong. Since it was triggered due to the tidal waves i thought it best to be in real world issues. But thanks for moving it correctly.

585189886[/snapback]

Hey, I'm just here to help.

Also I wouldn't get too worked up about your "powers", I have this strange feeling you are not psychic. That and the spirits tell me as much too.

Hey, I'm just here to help.

Also I wouldn't get too worked up about your "powers", I have this strange feeling you are not psychic. That and the spirits tell me as much too.

585189970[/snapback]

No worries. I never thought i did have 'powers'. I just saw this once and with the tidal wave i thought it a bit of a coincidence....

However if anyone wants to follow in my believes then i will be holding a session every Friday and Saturday night at the Save huminity center i am opening next week... (im joking by the way :p )

i have to be honest, i didnt read your post...but by the title, i have to say that im more leaning on the conspiracy that it was caused by the US w/ their HAARP program.... never heard of it? just an overview.. it's a govt patent (look it up) which is based in alaska, containing many many transmitters.... apparently w/ it, they can control earthly phenomenons, including volcanos, weather and earthquakes.

just trying to fit the whole subtopic of Area 51 :cool: oh, and the earthquake happened exactly 1 year after the one in the iran that killed 26000... 1 year and only 58 mins apart... :ninja:

i have to be honest, i didnt read your post...but by the title, i have to say that im more leaning on the conspiracy that it was caused by the US w/ their HAARP program.... never heard of it?  just an overview.. it's a govt patent (look it up) which is based in alaska, containing many many transmitters.... apparently w/ it, they can control earthly phenomenons, including volcanos, weather and earthquakes.

585229596[/snapback]

HAARP is EMP weapon; it is being developed (perhaps is already fully developed) to interfere with the functioning of electronic devices. I doubt it has any ability to affect any natural phenomenon.

It was an act of tectonics, not of god. Learn how the planet you put your feet on works, and then get over it!

585230079[/snapback]

(Y)

Up until now i never realised what this was all about, but now i think i am coming to realise. Humans are their own worst enemy. They are slowly killing themselves with their 'hi-tech' machinery, which makes life 'more luxurious'. Their drugs which 'make them feel good when depressed'.

You see i am starting to think if there is a god, he is sending a message and making a fresh start to a point. He is not aiming to completely destroy the human race, but make them learn from their own mistakes.

Why make an example out of the Asian countries of all the possible targets? :rolleyes: