Mac OS Desktops

Cathode is not hard to use ? ( For the eyes)

585280116[/snapback]

depends on apps, but in general readability isn't terribly great. most of the apps i use on daily basis are fine though. some apps like mail is practically black text and black bg (almost impossible to read if monitor contrast isn't good). however the theme is so slick i'm willing to live w/ it for now.

Nice. Where'd you get that wallpaper? (and is it available any bigger?)

585281812[/snapback]

Its just a wallpaper I made myself. You can get the 1600 x 1200 version here.

shuf2.png shuf3.png

I'm not sure if that's the kind of blue you want, if not, just use an image editor to change the hue.

Once again, I can't take credit for this, or give credit. (as I don't know who did the original)

@andrewfee

wow nice, thanks! :D The blue is perfect the way it is :)

My desktop:

Theme: Newest Tiger theme (www.apple.com/macosx)

Icons: MINIUM?, Default and Others

Desktop: Dunno

Click here

585286070[/snapback]

It doesn't look like your running Tiger - are you ?...if not where did you find that theme? Im using Max's Tiger Extreme but that has brushed finder windows where yours does not.

It doesn't look like your running Tiger - are you ?...if not where did you find that theme? Im using Max's Tiger Extreme but that has brushed finder windows where yours does not.

585287475[/snapback]

Nope, just running Mac OS X 10.3.7! The theme is a personal mod of Max' Aqua Extreme 2.1.1.

Ahhh, personal mod - thank you.

585287928[/snapback]

np. but it's really easy to remove that brushed effect and get a smooth look, you'll just have to remove one tiff file from the extras.rsrc file with themepark. Do a search for it on the forum :)

@andrewfee

wow nice, thanks! :D The blue is perfect the way it is :)

My desktop:

Theme: Newest Tiger theme (www.apple.com/macosx)

Icons: MINIUM?, Default and Others

Desktop: Dunno

Click here

585286070[/snapback]

Where did you find MINIUM?? Far as I heard, the release of them was pushed back indefinately due to rips from preview images?

Could these be those? If so, bad form.